advanced search

Username:    Password:   

good news/bad news hotel   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crisis

PostPosted: Thu, 04.10.03 11:45 pm    Post subject: good news/bad news hotel Reply with quote

Alright, so note the time: almost 1am!.. I just now found a damn hotel room b/c everything is fucking booked b/c of some damn track meet with notre dame this weekend. Anyways: We can't stay w/ the guys b/c there's no more rooms left, BUT we are within one block of them at all times. We're staying at the Holiday Inn Express the first night ($89) YIKES! Expensive!.. but get this:

We're staying at the Best Western the 2nd night, and the price is supposed to be $75, but with some smooth talking and sexy voice/flirting action, I managed to get us the HOSPITAL RATE! yeah!!! so it's only $47. nice. but.. this guy might show up on the fields on saturday...my bad.. didnt really want to lie to him after he gave me the hospital deal. Anyways.. so i'll have directions tomorrow. See you soon!
ferrisbueller

PostPosted: Thu, 04.10.03 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hospital rate? Did you promise to be his patient or his sexy nurse? Or did you just tell him that rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) would climb in his dryer.
LB

PostPosted: Fri, 04.11.03 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a hot tub at either of these places?

Lindsey
rose

PostPosted: Fri, 04.11.03 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got your back IRUS, but you really should stop bringing in all these scary guys. i don't like being in these situations. damn. I'm gonna need a drink.

luv,
rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt))
bwb

PostPosted: Fri, 04.11.03 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: good news/bad news hotel Reply with quote

crisis wrote:
We're staying at the Best Western the 2nd night, and the price is supposed to be $75, but with some smooth talking and sexy voice/flirting action, I managed to get us the HOSPITAL RATE! yeah!!! so it's only $47. nice. but.. this guy might show up on the fields on saturday...my bad.. didnt really want to lie to him after he gave me the hospital deal. Anyways.. so i'll have directions tomorrow. See you soon!
Nice IRUS, maybe we should have you book our hotels too...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: