advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Illiniois's practice schedule   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jon perry

PostPosted: Wed, 04.09.03 9:10 pm    Post subject: Illiniois's practice schedule Reply with quote

And we can't even get our a team players to come twice a week. I wonder if there is a relationship between practicing and going to nationals, hmmm?

College only - new players are welcome, but practice will focus on drilling and intense scrimmage.
Monday: Long run.
Tuesday: 10:30pm-1:00am at Armory
Wednesday: Sprint workout.
Thursday: 10:30pm-1:00am at Armory
Saturday: 11:00-2:00 am at Huff Field (4th and Gregory)
Sunday: 10:00-1:00 am at Huff Field (4th and Gregory)
Complex Fields practices begin after spring break 2002.

Pickup games (will resume when weather gets nicer):
Thursday: 4:30 pm at Huff Field
Pickup will be open to anyone who wants to enjoy ultimate competition at a recreational level. We welcome anyone who wants to play.
bwb

PostPosted: Fri, 04.11.03 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow its almost as if they are just at school to play ultimate, i guess they will be the ones who get drafted to play ultimate after they get out of college into the lucrative UFL. Damn those UFL players with their huge cars and million dollar houses.

If you want i can put one of these fake practice schedules up on the webpage so other teams think we practice that much too, i really doubt they practice 2.5 hours till 1am in the morning and if they do who cares? Its not like we train to go to nationals we have a small team of dedicated players. I mean you alone miss 1 practice a week for some kind of pre med thing, sounds like someone dosen't want to go into the UFL Smile

I also doubt they spend their sat and sun nights playing ultimate.
jesus

PostPosted: Fri, 04.11.03 12:10 pm    Post subject: im with ben Reply with quote

I agree with ben. There is no way that a whole team can make a living, go to school, and play that much ultimate in a week(and still enjoy it).

The almighty JC
cc

PostPosted: Fri, 04.11.03 1:35 pm    Post subject: I believe the schedule Reply with quote

I actually think that this is possible. It is just like a collegiate sport. If you have the dedication and passion, you can most certainly make it. Smile (I used to train 20 hours a week + at least 5 hours of rehab.) Plus, practices were at six in the morning. No big deal!!! The interesting thing is that I did not have an athletic scholarship. I just volunteered to not have a life.

Lost in the real world. Please send HELP!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: