advanced search

Username:    Password:   

september tournaments   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crisis

PostPosted: Mon, 08.04.03 10:12 am    Post subject: september tournaments Reply with quote

Alright,
So I need some input from you girls about what tournaments you would want to go to this september.

The first option, and the guys are already signed up to go to this, is:

Sep 6-7, Nasty Nines, Norman, OK
$110.00/Team
Other format,10 Open, 5 Womens Teams
*obviously I need to know soon, who would be interested in going to this; if not enough people are interested I am thinking about trying to pick up at tune up in illinois. So let me know

Sep 20-21, Elephantitus, Grinnell, IA
$125.00/Team; Deposit:$70.00 due Sep 5
Extras: Disc
6 Open, 6 Womens Teams
You provide the hustle, we provide the drunk man in a giant elephant costume.
*No, this isnt a huge tournament, but it could be pretty fun. rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)), Rachel T's. and Renata's first tournament, up in Madison, was spent playing w/ Grinnell. And if you've ever wondered how we came up w/ all of our cheers...it's from them. Anyways, it'd be about a 7 1/2 hour drive, and I'm sure we'd have a place to stay...or I hope. I'm not sure when club sectionals are for sure.. but that could definetely play a role in if we go to this or not.

So I need for you guys to tell me what you want to do....AND very importantly ( I want every single person to respond to this)
I need to know if you guys want to form a team w/ the Fayetteville women for playing in the club series this fall. It's absolutely essential that you guys tell me this. I think it would be great.. and very beneficial for you guys to do this. Learning from experienced women would be really great. I really want you guys to do this. (can I use the words "really" or "great" any more??) Please respond and let me know how you guys feel about this. I miss you guys, and hope you're having a great time this summer.
I've been playing a lot of games and quite a few tournaments.. and more importantly I've been attending various club team practices around d.c. I'm bringing back a lot of what I've learned to our practices...so get ready! Smile I'll probably be home after the weekend of the 16th and 17th.
Talk to you soon! And you better respond! Smile
IRUS
Cromer

PostPosted: Mon, 08.04.03 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't play in anyof them.
rachel_lea21

PostPosted: Mon, 08.04.03 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I'm around, I want to play lots of ultimate. The women in Fayetteville (college and FDA) should really try to get together a team for Sectionals and Regionals. I think it's a great opportunity for everyone, there are already people from the college team going, there are VERY cute ultimate boys everywhere during the tournament, and we shouldn't let Birmingham walk away with the only bid to Regionals.

That's my input...maybe I'll be here to participate!

CROMER--here's some love! MWAH.

Rachel D.
Tebbs

PostPosted: Mon, 08.04.03 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRUS, let's go to them all. rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) is in oregon, so she won't be posting but i'm sure she's in. yingling is also out of town, and i'm not really sure if she would be up for going with all her school stuff, but i still think we should go. i haven't seen renata on the message board much, but i can ask her for you. anyway, i definitely think we should go to as many tournies as possible.
Gook

PostPosted: Mon, 08.04.03 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im game for OK, but i dont know if i could make that IA one, you know how road trips arent a good deal for me... but maybe i can work somethin out since this damn mcat will be over with... oh, and i'd love to play club.

oh yea, i kinda hafta make a choice. 1. ultimate!!! 2. sorority, and less ultimate.... still thinking...
LB

PostPosted: Tue, 08.05.03 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oklahoma and Fayetteville women sounds good. Very Happy Iowa will just depend on what school + other stuff looks like in about a month.

Lindsey
Cromer

PostPosted: Tue, 08.05.03 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got back from my second opinion about my knee. I may not be out as long as I thought. I go back next friday. I hope I'll be able to play with ya'll soon!
yingling

PostPosted: Tue, 08.05.03 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with lindsey... i want to go to oklahoma, as long as there isn't an on-campus thing i have that weekend, and also i'd like to play as much as possible with the fayetteville women, though i doubt i'll be able to make it to atlanta for regionals... anyway IRUS are you still in dc, cause i'll be there from around sunday the 10th till the 14th or so..
i'll try to keep up but i'm having a hard time posting..

http://yinglingr.blogspot.com
Gook

PostPosted: Tue, 08.05.03 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cromer wrote:
I just got back from my second opinion about my knee. I may not be out as long as I thought. I go back next friday. I hope I'll be able to play with ya'll soon!

scrumtralescent!
Laura Billeaudeau

PostPosted: Wed, 08.06.03 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might as well post an oppinion....I agree with Hien and LB.....the IA road trip sounds blah Rolling Eyes , but it's all good in the end........it just depends on how busy school is, but if you all are up for either OK or IA, count me in Laughing .
yours,
be a doughboy
cc

PostPosted: Wed, 08.06.03 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to go for all the games if they don't conflict with school work nor work. Very Happy

Lost in the real world. Please send HELP!!!
bwb

PostPosted: Thu, 08.07.03 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hienessy wrote:
im game for OK, but i dont know if i could make that IA one, you know how road trips arent a good deal for me... but maybe i can work somethin out since this damn mcat will be over with... oh, and i'd love to play club.

oh yea, i kinda hafta make a choice. 1. ultimate!!! 2. sorority, and less ultimate.... still thinking...
you are thinking about joining a sorority? why? just wondering Smile?

hey when are you moving into the house?
Gook

PostPosted: Thu, 08.07.03 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm...actually, im a foundin mother of my sorority, which we started my freshman yr, the question now is whether to pledge for the national sorority that we're becoming....
anyway, movin in, i have no clue. sometime after the 16th.
Monster

PostPosted: Thu, 08.07.03 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gg

Last edited by Monster on Sun, 12.30.12 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Gook

PostPosted: Thu, 08.07.03 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if i pick ultimate over the sorority, i guess not...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: