advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Remember the time when..............    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
limatth

PostPosted: Thu, 04.13.06 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justin stole my astros hat at fool's fest and I began plotting a nasty evil revenge sure to shake the heavens,...
b_groinpull

PostPosted: Thu, 04.13.06 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luke got his panties in a wad cause he forgot to get astos hat from me at fools fest.

hold your horsies i'll be up there in a week.
rachel_lea21

PostPosted: Thu, 04.13.06 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mad dog laura vaughn took 11 shots in half an hour and then made a speech on the beach with her pants on her ankles b/c she had to pee...Hot or Not...and then threw up for the entire car ride home. that was sad, but a great remember when.

and rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) drove the stolen golf cart and lost her clothes somewhere on the beach.

and i was so drunk that i passed out from soco at 3pm.

joy told us to leave the party and we did, but then bwb was driving without glasses and it was scary.

IRUS, rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)), yingling, and laura vaughn, and doege mud wrestled the bettys in the fire ant mound?

we went to the house party and took it over and most everyone got green beads b/c shirts were missing?

and rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) got lost on a boat with a lesbian.

that was a good spring break.
Joel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu, 04.13.06 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drunk caving at devil's den ... Holding JC up so he could take a piss in the woods ... king kharl, KCK, and some chicks (?) go skinnydipping in cold ass Lee Creek ... Jeff E. Bear going for a dryer ride in the little devil's den laundromat ... Waking up to 6 inches of snow ... driving home through the snow to make winter league
kdoe

PostPosted: Thu, 04.13.06 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eating at denny's and wondering if anyone was going to be at winter league... only have a grey forcing me to play without a shirt at said winter league
rachel_lea21

PostPosted: Thu, 04.13.06 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

while caving at night, drunk, in devil's den, rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) refuses to go any further after knocking a bat off the wall. kck tries to stick it back on the wall and then we carry rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) and crawl through mud to get out.
rose

PostPosted: Thu, 04.13.06 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, i actually don't remember that...
but i do remember that time rachel told me to take off all my clothes and stick a frisbee in my ass.
yingling

PostPosted: Thu, 04.13.06 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i had met rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt))'s boat lesbian earlier in the beer line.. she'd heard we were going to mud wrestle, so i invited her along. always good to have one on the team.

some more:
rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) and I got up at about 7 or 8 am after a 151 night and walked to Springfest.. helped a lady hold down her tent because it was blowing away.. got to the smokehouse, had a sprite, sobered up a bit, and decided we didn't want to walk anymore.. so we called everyone in her phone book to come get us (unsuccessfully)

rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) ate rocks on the railroad tracks because i said they looked like corn.

IRUS flashed ashton kutcher

rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) flashed the car next to us for beads at a stoplight.. and got them. SoCo ones. later that night, her ass was on COPS, and ben climbed a fence and disappeared into some park.

FREE DAN!! Danimal got arrested at Beaver on the 4th of July and while Ben was inside the jail trying to "reason" with the cops (because he's good at that) me, rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)), and KCK pitched a tent, made signs and tshirts, and protested.

sleepovers and truth-or-dare at nick's apartment over Christmas break.. and that New Year's keg we had to finish.

FOOSBALL FRIDAYS...

http://yinglingr.blogspot.com
rain

PostPosted: Thu, 04.13.06 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naked night running with Tebbs on the beach in Savannah- her keys fell out and almost washed into the ocean before we found them

The king kharl, KCK, and Rain tradition of skinny dipping the first night of spring break...nobody helped me find my panties last year

The 3inch pool of beer on the floor of the BJI house Harvest 02

Making out with a big-bearded guy that popped out a french door window pane with his butt cheek on New Year's Eve 02- i thought it was hot

Grabbing some wet undies from Ajax's ankles and jumping on the bed with KCK and R-ose to break up his rendezvous with Lindsey at Jingle Bell Hell

Yelling with the windows down on a winters eve over and over and over and over the song "I WAAANT Yoouuu to WAAANT ME"

Yinger puking up pickles

Juggling with JC and going to a Juggling competition with JC, B-Bustin, and R-ose in Springdale

Last edited by rain on Tue, 04.18.06 3:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
PANAMA

PostPosted: Thu, 04.13.06 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when SAvannah spring break 2005 the cops came in the guys house....wondering for kids.....and joy confronted them......i wonder why they ended up in that house? hint hint.....amanda boyle Wink
kdoe

PostPosted: Thu, 04.13.06 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chugging syrup....
dr.crissy

PostPosted: Fri, 04.14.06 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PANAMA wrote:
when SAvannah spring break 2005 the cops came in the guys house....wondering for kids.....and joy (i love to fluff) confronted them......i wonder why they ended up in that house? hint hint.....amanda boyle Wink

correct translation = looking

that same night, i crashed my bike between the betty's house and where ever the hell we were going. then joy made me get back on and pedel to the boys' house even though i was bleeding because she said the cops were coming.
i now realize we were probably going to the same place.
clb
Jacob

PostPosted: Fri, 04.14.06 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Cluck Third Runner-Up.
DMarsh

PostPosted: Sun, 04.16.06 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

13 of us were piled into a van, which drunk James Butler (the only one old enough to drink and the only one old enough to drive the rental car) was driving 95 miles an hour on the way back from Knoxville in 2001, and we spent 8 hours brain-storming for a team name to replace DiscHogs which replaced The Porker Platter Pushers. After we thought of 64 team names, we set up an NCAA-tournament-style bracket and we each voted 63 times. I think the final four was: The Scent of a Ho; Speed Holes (BWB's pick); Rich Walden and his Ass-Crabs; and, of course, Ludicrous Speed!

-- Nick Drake/William Blake
Jacob

PostPosted: Sun, 04.16.06 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003 Football State Championship.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: