advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Josh Hess......    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbrosh

PostPosted: Fri, 06.15.07 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick....your right. Good clean fun does need more lube. I apologize for ruining your asshole. When you heal up, maybe we can try again. Wink

p.s. Lets win solstice!
trisarahtops

PostPosted: Fri, 06.15.07 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monster wrote:
...Ouch, Ouch, you're pounding so hard. I'm sure the lacerations are going to get infected now. Ouch, did you just bruise my prostate? Come on man...

This is purely an artistic quibble, but I doubt someone getting pounded in the ass would respond with "Ouch, Ouch." "Ouch, Ouch" seems curiously undramatic and under-expressive for the situation. That is, unless this is a subtle storyteller at his craftiest, implying that the recipient actually enjoyed being punished. And I'd tip my hat to that.
b_groinpull

PostPosted: Fri, 06.15.07 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since i started this discussion i thought i should weigh in

hess,

i don't think your an asshole. at this point i'm thinking that maybe it's boys and karls (or whoever you did tell)'s fault that the rest of the team didn't know you were leaving. i would have loved to know that you were leaving so at the very least i could have given you a hug goodbye and wished you safe travels. also if i had realized at that point that we only had 2 cars for 10 people, i would have said fuck the d bracket championship and jumped in with you (think of all the gas money you could have saved). oh well say la V.

don't worry hess i still love you

j
evan mcb

PostPosted: Fri, 06.15.07 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b_groinpull wrote:
say la V.

My name is Evan Billingsley and I approve this spelling.
Monster

PostPosted: Sat, 06.16.07 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hessimist wrote:
If I was wrong than I apologize.

I accept you apology for being wrong.
fluffy

PostPosted: Sat, 06.16.07 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

would you appologize to me for the consistent missues of then/than?

Laughing
limatth

PostPosted: Sat, 06.16.07 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Casey boy real well and all but I vouge for maybe calling him casey trainwreck baby kid now. I'll keep mum no longer, this kid was way out of control, embarrassing, dangerous to himself and others, dumb, bleeding out of his face where he got cranium cranked a double shot, and blacked out the whole while, telling every one he hated us, and had put more into the team than anyone. I wanted to tie him to a tree, but instead king kharl and Justin had to babysit him and hold him down for a good several hours, so he didnt go get his ass kicked any more.

I know this is real harsh, it was harsh having to deal with it on saturday,,, but it was pretty funny the next morning when Scott b woke up having been completely urinated on by Casey in the tent.

I do love you Casey but please try to never do that to yourself or friends again

signed knowledgeable assholic
evan mcb

PostPosted: Sat, 06.16.07 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems all the pieces are falling into place...ol' Linky Mcb almost has this case wrapped up. Back to the lab...
RandomHero

PostPosted: Mon, 06.18.07 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

limatth wrote:
I like Casey boy real well and all but I vouge for maybe calling him casey trainwreck baby kid now. I'll keep mum no longer, this kid was way out of control, embarrassing, dangerous to himself and others, dumb, bleeding out of his face where he got cranium cranked a double shot, and blacked out the whole while, telling every one he hated us, and had put more into the team than anyone. I wanted to tie him to a tree, but instead king kharl and Justin had to babysit him and hold him down for a good several hours, so he didnt go get his ass kicked any more.

I know this is real harsh, it was harsh having to deal with it on saturday,,, but it was pretty funny the next morning when Scott b woke up having been completely urinated on by Casey in the tent.

I do love you Casey but please try to never do that to yourself or friends again

signed knowledgeable assholic

Actually I don't think I peed on International Scott Brown seeing how my shirt was soaking wet outside the tent... i remember having water poured on me early in the day but that couldn't have lasted that long... alright now all bullshitting aside.

Luke I want you to know that I love you and I love playing with you (nurse that knee so we can do it some more) but I really think this was an unnecessary post, I really feel like you are trying to berate me and belittle me, like I'm a fucking child and don't know right from wrong... well trust me i'm not and I do know the difference... As i've made known before I don't like my life being posted on a stupid message board so that everyone can critique me, I don't do it to you so please don't do it to me. Make humorous jokes all you want about it but just because you acknowledge being an asshole doesn't give you the right to be one.

Thanks.
evan mcb

PostPosted: Tue, 06.19.07 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandomHero wrote:
...As i've made known before I don't like my life being posted on a stupid message board so that everyone can critique me, I don't do it to you so please don't do it to me...just because you acknowledge being an asshole doesn't give you the right to be one...

I'd like to see you TRY to do it to Luke. Luke, you're going to Notre Dame, why are you such a FUCK-UP!?!?! yeah, not so much...

And an asshole is different from an assholic. Think alcohol and alcoholic!
Panamaniac

PostPosted: Tue, 06.19.07 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

E Almighty (Lion Paradox) wrote:

I'd like to see you TRY to do it to Luke. Luke, you're going to Notre Dame, why are you such a FUCK-UP!?!?! yeah, not so much...

were you giving him an hj while writing this?
trisarahtops

PostPosted: Tue, 06.19.07 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG A HANDJOB HAHAHAHHA ZING ZING A MILLION POINTS WHATTA HECKLE ZING ZING "HJ" YOUR ASS JUST GOT SERVED BILLNGSLY WHOAAA OMG OMG 1111111!
RandomHero

PostPosted: Tue, 06.19.07 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandomHero wrote:
...As i've made known before I don't like my life being posted on a stupid message board so that everyone can critique me, I don't do it to you so please don't do it to me...just because you acknowledge being an asshole doesn't give you the right to be one...

And an asshole is different from an assholic. Think alcohol and alcoholic!

I'm a pretty nice guy and can laugh off a ton of stupid things but Evan please don't address me anymore... the things you were saying to me at king kharl's were completely inappropriate and I put up with it but I'm done... I don't know if you remember the "heckles" you were directing towards me but please don't ever do that again... it was uncalled for and pretty childish, and if I remember correctly no one thought they were funny but you still persisted in screaming them towards me... Trust me WE ARE NOT close enough for you to be saying those things and getting away with it so please just drop it.
evan mcb

PostPosted: Tue, 06.19.07 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandomHero wrote:
...I don't know if you remember the "heckles" you were directing towards me...

"Hey why don't you go snort some hydrocodone, get punched in the face and urinate on some people"? etc.

Yeah I remember. How much more 'away with it' do you want me to get before YOU stop bringing it up? As much of a dick as I may be, I don't feel bad for pointing out others' poor moves. Maybe if you always gave people Noodles in Cups and Mojitos and watched bad late night comedy with them instead of LITERALLY pissing on them, I'd sing your praises (hj) too.
RandomHero

PostPosted: Tue, 06.19.07 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandomHero wrote:
...I don't know if you remember the "heckles" you were directing towards me...

"Hey why don't you go snort some hydrocodone, get punched in the face and urinate on some people"? etc.

Yeah I remember. How much more 'away with it' do you want me to get before YOU stop bringing it up? As much of a dick as I may be, I don't feel bad for pointing out others' poor moves. Maybe if you always gave people Noodles in Cups and Mojitos and watched bad late night comedy with them instead of LITERALLY pissing on them, I'd sing your praises (hj) too.

I don't want you to sing my praises... what I want is for my name to never come out of your mouth again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: