advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Memorable events in Arkansas ultimate history   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMarsh

PostPosted: Mon, 10.13.03 4:00 pm    Post subject: Memorable events in Arkansas ultimate history Reply with quote

I'm working on a review of the most memorable games/tournaments/plays in the history of Arkansas ultimate. My memory seems to not be perfect, so I wanted some input from everyone else.

Do not post your reply on the message board; send it to me via e-mail - jmarsh@uark.edu . This way, it will be a complete surprise as to what makes the list and what doesn't, and I'm likely to get several different perspectives on everything.

Once I've compiled a comprehensive list of Arkansas ultimate highlights (and downlights) I will post it on the message board and we can add it to the website.

In particular, please fill me in on the tournaments I've missed:

Fall-out - 2001
Blue Plate - 2002 and 2003
Regionals 2002
That oklahoma tournament - 2003

(That's right, I've missed only five tournaments in over four years.)

I'm only considering tournaments where the team was comprised of 90% Arkansas players or more, and we played as the U of A. Some Tulsa tournaments count, as well as our Denton tournaments. Summer league and winter league games do not count.

Let the e-mailing begin. How good is your memory?

Do you think there is one greatest occurence in the history of our program? Did it envolve you? If so, persuade me to think that it deserves recognition for the best play(s) ever in the history of our program.

Keep the memories ultimate related. If someone wants to do highlights unrelated to ultimate (i.e. rabid dog stories, drunken marker stories, throw-up stories, running off the road stories, and pie for breakfast stories), I'm scrumtralescent with it.

Daniel
DMarsh

PostPosted: Mon, 10.13.03 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, because I'm curious and because I might include it in the post -

What do you think is your best and worst highlight on the ultimate field? Keep the scope of your highlights the same as the scope for my review. In other words, don't tell me about some scrumtralescent play you made at the park with some friends we don't know.

Daniel
Colorado_Kid

PostPosted: Thu, 10.30.03 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Low Point?

Getting Bageled by Colorado School of Mines, while several of you threw up on the sideline at Fools Fest several years ago.

I'll take any opportunuity to bring this up. Only 'cause I love you guys.

-Ryan-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: