advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Friday Pre Party @ STUDENT UNION STARTING AT 1.51PM   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bwb

PostPosted: Thu, 04.17.03 11:37 pm    Post subject: Friday Pre Party @ STUDENT UNION STARTING AT 1.51PM Reply with quote

rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) and I will be drinking responsibly starting at 1.51PM at the student Union or in the vicinity, if you would like to join us in drinking some Bacardi 151 please come.
rachel_lea21

PostPosted: Thu, 04.17.03 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love the graphic.......be sure to buy 3 or 4 bottles so there is some left for me to drink on Saturday afternoon. Wink
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LB

PostPosted: Fri, 04.18.03 12:08 am    Post subject: Woohoo! Reply with quote

I get out of class at 2:20 and was planning to go by the Library anyway. Who's up for drunken frisbee-throwing until I decide to start research for my term papers? Cool

Lindsey
Gook

PostPosted: Fri, 04.18.03 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a couple more of us are also in this stupid class til 220, so you're gonna hafta deliver to the science building at 151 Wink
bwb

PostPosted: Fri, 04.18.03 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rachel_lea21 wrote:
love the graphic.......be sure to buy 3 or 4 bottles so there is some left for me to drink on Saturday afternoon. Wink
heh, i said drinking responsibly, when has rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) or i ever been "legally drunk", probably only once in order to show kids what not to do

ps, ill save you a bottle or two Smile, do a shot for me before you present!
bwb

PostPosted: Fri, 04.18.03 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: Woohoo! Reply with quote

LB wrote:
I get out of class at 2:20 and was planning to go by the Library anyway. Who's up for drunken frisbee-throwing until I decide to start research for my term papers? Cool

couple more of us are also in this stupid class til 220, so you're gonna hafta deliver to the science building at 151
drunk? i said drinking responsibly, at most that is 2 to 4 shots. I have to go eat with all my family who are in town for my gmas 80 bday later so i can't be that drunk, and rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) is eating with someone later so she can't be completly drunk till tonight. Drunking from 1.51pm to 1.51am will be fun though.

Hien, what room are you guys going to be in? I'm betting by then we will feel like delivering.
Gook

PostPosted: Fri, 04.18.03 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hm...alright...awesome
we'll be in....uh....the first classroom on the left at the elevator end, on the 2nd floor..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: