advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Turk's Porn Discussion    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Katherine



Joined: 02 May 2007
Posts: 198

PostPosted: Thu, 03.12.09 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all for "loving your neighbor as you do yourself", and that definitely involves offering counsel and advice in some circumstances. That is entirely different from trying to produce blanket rules for everyone to follow. For instance, if you know someone who spends an unhealthy amount of time viewing porn and is unable to enjoy healthy relationships with other people as a result, you might mention to him that he has a problem. But trying to convince everyone that porn is bad and has no useful purpose in society, or worse, that it should be illegal, would be an example of "forcing your beliefs", as you say, on others. Many people can view porn without detrimental results to themselves and others. (I would assume you can also produce porn without causing harm, but here is where the possibility of exploitation and abuse seems most likely.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JHess



Joined: 02 Oct 2003
Posts: 1462
Location: Fort Collins, CO

PostPosted: Thu, 03.12.09 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turk wrote:
For you to say that their actions are unethical would be you "forcing your views on them" right?
JHess wrote:
we can designate ethics if we like. the problem arises when one group of people want to make something unethical for another group without abiding by the same standard. hence, your desire to make porn unethical is hypocritical because you wear make-up (which many people in the East see as pornographic).
Me forcing this particular set of views is just since I'm willing to abide by them myself. However you are still unjust cause of the make-up thing.
turk wrote:
So we can agree that there are ethical standards. Once again, different societies, cultures, countries, and upbringings affect people all over the world, so what makes them have similar ethical standards?
JHess wrote:
however we both, and everyone else in the world, agree that murder, rape, theft, are unethical. these are acts that one person forces on another against his/her will
Universal ethical standards are a sign of the time and a reflection of a social contract. That means, in order to promote cooperation we all agree to a couple of things. Porn does not hurt cooperation and is not an ethical issue.
_________________
Hug it out, bitch.

Ari
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Monster



Joined: 06 Apr 2003
Posts: 2946

PostPosted: Thu, 03.12.09 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've started checking this thread to find out about jesus and the trees. I mean, is he going to be able to grow a tree, just like that? And how bout those faeries, huh? Somethin' excitin' gonna happen.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RBill



Joined: 22 Nov 2004
Posts: 1572
Location: home

PostPosted: Thu, 03.12.09 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

come on guys, jessica is never going to stop dressing hotly and she's never going to sleep with me. get over it. Rolling Eyes
_________________
Homey don't play that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Elvin



Joined: 17 Apr 2008
Posts: 1246
Location: The Science Department's big Oppenheimer Pinata Party

PostPosted: Fri, 03.13.09 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBill wrote:
come on guys, jessica is never going to stop dressing hotly and she's never going to sleep with me. get over it. Rolling Eyes


Well not with that attitude.
_________________
It's hard to get a table for one at Chucky Cheese when you look like I do....Oh, you're out of that? Then just give me Vice President of Ultimate Frisbee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
BOOBY SAUCE



Joined: 11 Jun 2003
Posts: 113
Location: lower and to the left

PostPosted: Fri, 03.13.09 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't Jesus live w/ Bustin?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanVR



Joined: 06 Apr 2003
Posts: 785
Location: Carlsbad, CA

PostPosted: Fri, 03.13.09 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea what's going on in thiz topik but i'll just add the following:

1. Porn is a healthy alternative to gang violence.

2. Porn gives young, sheltered males a fighting chance on knowing what to do when they finally engage in their first sexual adventures. The online training they have so diligently engaged in only benefits you ladies so you should be thankful for their studies!

3. Calling religion into any discussion about sexuality is beyond a bad idea.
Unless we are talking about Catholic's love of young boys. Yeah, young boys...so soft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
evan mcb



Joined: 05 Apr 2004
Posts: 1951

PostPosted: Fri, 03.13.09 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RyanVR wrote:
Calling religion into any discussion about sexuality is beyond a bad idea.


God disagrees.


_________________
social networking
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LB



Joined: 07 Apr 2003
Posts: 257
Location: The Rock/Alcatraz

PostPosted: Fri, 03.13.09 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan, I'd like to agree with you on some of those points. Porn is definitely better than gang violence, and someday I hope to be a cougar and pick up young boys myself. (I don't know what they'll call you on the other hand.) However, most pornos don't teach men how to be good lovers--they only teach women how to fake a good orgasm.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RyanVR



Joined: 06 Apr 2003
Posts: 785
Location: Carlsbad, CA

PostPosted: Sat, 03.14.09 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe there is no widely agreed upon name for the male version of a cougar. However some might use sugar daddy to describe a variant of one. Sugar daddy however implies somewhat that the intent of the relationship is for the older male to provide for the woman financially and in return get to enjoy her company.

Cougar on the other hand implies a skilled hunter on the prowl ready to strike at young unsuspecting males.

My days of adventurous, overt, and obnoxious flirtation are surely coming into their final throes. Perhaps there is some porn that can teach me the covert tactics, such as delivering pizza, being a patient in a hospital with a hot nurse, and other advanced methods.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Doege



Joined: 06 Apr 2003
Posts: 161

PostPosted: Sat, 03.14.09 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they are called sexual predators.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Joel
Site Admin


Joined: 29 Mar 2005
Posts: 845
Location: varies

PostPosted: Sat, 03.14.09 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Covert Tactics for having Sex with Improbably Proportioned Women:
delivering pizza, being a patient in a hospital with a hot nurse, and other advanced methods
By Ryan Von Rembow

available at amazon.com or your local bookseller
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Monster



Joined: 06 Apr 2003
Posts: 2946

PostPosted: Sat, 03.14.09 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet ganesh gets the choicest poon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kernal



Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 153
Location: i'm awesome

PostPosted: Sun, 03.15.09 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoyed wasting a couple hours on this post, and the provided supplemental material. I also enjoyed how nobody changed anybody's mind.

Can we get a link to the one true Jesus story, tender of trees?
_________________
Nostalgia isnít what it used to be.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xaja



Joined: 06 Nov 2004
Posts: 1968

PostPosted: Sun, 03.15.09 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In conclusion:

SFW
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/dlm101/JC/?action=view&current=jesus-is-coming.jpg

scroll down for NSFW version




































Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Designed by: Powered by: © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group