advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Discs for Sale!!!    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duncan

PostPosted: Sun, 06.07.09 10:32 am    Post subject: fo sales Reply with quote

Hey Wendy and slim sorry i was out of town yesterday, i should be at the house tonight around 7:30 if you or anyone else would like to stop by, I have plenty of ultimate (9) and golf discs (50ish).
turk

PostPosted: Mon, 06.08.09 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: putt plastic in its place Reply with quote

kernal wrote:
i'm in sweden right now, i'll be in fay sunday night, and then thursday and friday probably. i could have someone come grab them for me if it's an urgent matter. PM me what you've got, price range you're looking for, when you want them gone by, etc, and we'll work something out

you should come out to ADA thursday night and bring me that tupperware Very Happy
kernal

PostPosted: Mon, 06.08.09 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: putt plastic in its place Reply with quote

turk wrote:
kernal wrote:
i'm in sweden right now, i'll be in fay sunday night, and then thursday and friday probably. i could have someone come grab them for me if it's an urgent matter. PM me what you've got, price range you're looking for, when you want them gone by, etc, and we'll work something out

you should come out to ADA thursday night and bring me that tupperware Very Happy

I'm not sure, but I think I left it at my friend's brother's apartment, which they moved out of mid-May. Maybe they kept it?
kdoe

PostPosted: Mon, 06.08.09 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: putt plastic in its place Reply with quote

hootie on some disc golf discs.
Duncan

PostPosted: Mon, 06.08.09 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have plenty of discs. 7 ultimates and 50+ golf disc feel free to stop by anytime
turk

PostPosted: Tue, 06.09.09 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: putt plastic in its place Reply with quote

kernal wrote:
turk wrote:
kernal wrote:

I'm not sure, but I think I left it at my friend's brother's apartment, which they moved out of mid-May. Maybe they kept it?

well then i just hope they get some good use out of it...maybe you can get it from them with some homemade food in it again
Elvin

Location: The Science Department's big Oppenheimer Pinata Party

PostPosted: Tue, 06.09.09 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got any LS Polaris Fairway drivers? I would probably snag a couple of those bitches. I like them Orcs too.
Duncan

PostPosted: Tue, 06.09.09 9:57 pm    Post subject: polarized Reply with quote

Yep i believe i have a new one that is bright orange, $5 and its yours. Still have a lot of Golf Disc and about 4 ultimates left.
mills

PostPosted: Fri, 06.12.09 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any stable Wizards or used Beasts/Orcs/Archangels/Leopards (I'm trying to build up a few sets for beginners)?

I'm also looking for a solid straight driver/fairway driver with limited fade...

If you've got them, I will definitely take them off your hands.
jwillgoesfast

PostPosted: Fri, 06.12.09 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'm sure he's got plenty of those...

IMHO, i think one of the best drivers for a beginner is a discraft Cyclone Elite Z, it flies pretty straight and glides pretty well without much spin.

it's pretty tough for most beginners to put enough spin on a beast or orc to get them to actually "glide"
Duncan

PostPosted: Fri, 06.12.09 3:04 pm    Post subject: Jwill = right Reply with quote

Jwill is correct yet again. I have 2 wizards, one is brand new glow. then i have a whole lot of other plastic mostly used, but plenty of new also. I have about 10 rocs and 8 putters and about 40ish drivers. I do have a brand new Elite Z Cyclone also. I should be home about 5:00 feel free to stop by or call me 479/462*6662.
Sitton

PostPosted: Fri, 06.12.09 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You living out Matthew 19:21?
Duncan

PostPosted: Mon, 06.15.09 4:58 pm    Post subject: Make money Reply with quote

Well not exactly, probably moving to Denver and I have more stuff than I need so I am trying to get rid of it. The money is going to me though and I am kinda poor. Still have about 30 left if anybody needs any golf discs. Also still have 3 ultimates, 1 white (with a color stamp), 1 blue, and 1 orange.
Sitton

PostPosted: Mon, 06.15.09 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you still have one by GRUB time, I'll take one off your worries...no sweat. You will be at GRUB, yes?
Duncan

PostPosted: Mon, 06.15.09 5:30 pm    Post subject: Grubness Reply with quote

Ya I should be there if everything goes as planned, so maybe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: