advanced search

Username:    Password:   

michael jackson look what you've done    Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evan mcb

PostPosted: Wed, 07.15.09 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Total Michael Jackson Can't Lose

http://antsinmytrance.squarespace.com/blog/2009/7/1/the-inevitable-michael-jackson-post.html

http://hypem.com/track/854761/Michael+Jackson+-+Billie+Jean+YMO+AB+by+Baby+Armie

http://www.thefader.com/2009/07/01/michael-jackson-beat-it-jakwob-and-jestars-wakowob-mp3/
evan mcb

PostPosted: Sat, 07.18.09 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is result #4 for "michael jackson look what you've done" on google.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hB38uxAihE

But...I still don't know where the original sample is from. A Jackson 5 cartoon? Something completely unrelated?
RandomHero

PostPosted: Sat, 07.18.09 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBill wrote:
if someone had a gun to my head and made me guess the truth or be shot in the face i would bet my life on mj being innocent.
simply because he got psychologically fucked up by a horrible childhood and wanted to relive it later does not mean he did anything sexual, that is a an entirely new level of being fucked up that is just absurd to assume.
you have to be careful how you associate with kids because other people are the fucked up ones in their interpretations. mj's dad beat the talent into him so he wanted to have a childhood later in life. the first guy that sued just wanted money because he figured mj would pay him money to get such a story to go away, if his kid was really molested he's a pretty awful dad for just wanting money. other people decided to do it too because he was a payer like mel gibson in ransom.

i bet you think kobe bryant would actually have to rape a woman too

have you ever drank evian... if so you should read the label backwards.
kernal

PostPosted: Mon, 07.20.09 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandomHero wrote:
RBill wrote:
if someone had a gun to my head and made me guess the truth or be shot in the face i would bet my life on mj being innocent.
simply because he got psychologically fucked up by a horrible childhood and wanted to relive it later does not mean he did anything sexual, that is a an entirely new level of being fucked up that is just absurd to assume.
you have to be careful how you associate with kids because other people are the fucked up ones in their interpretations. mj's dad beat the talent into him so he wanted to have a childhood later in life. the first guy that sued just wanted money because he figured mj would pay him money to get such a story to go away, if his kid was really molested he's a pretty awful dad for just wanting money. other people decided to do it too because he was a payer like mel gibson in ransom.

i bet you think kobe bryant would actually have to rape a woman too

have you ever drank evian... if so you should read the label backwards.

naiv-- oho! i see what you were trying to do there! it spells a word with which you mean to classify RBill in this situation. You sneakster you.

But also, I agree with RBill. I think he had the mentality of a child. He's messed up, sure, but I think he just loved the idea of childhood, something he never really knew.

Also, did you guys hear he died recently?
trisarahtops

PostPosted: Tue, 07.21.09 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evian, little children, whitewashing. Totally relevant.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: