advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Need work?   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rcheek

PostPosted: Thu, 05.27.10 4:46 pm    Post subject: Need work? Reply with quote

There is a promotions company called "Across the Nation" that hires for gigs mainly out of Bentonville, but also in the Fayetteville/Springdale area. The gigs are a good way to pick up some quick cash without a long term commitment. Right now they are looking for 5 or so additional workers to promote Spam at a tennis tournament in Bentonville on June 4th, 5th, and 6th. The pay rate for this event is 13 an hour which is at the bottom end of what they pay, however, as gigs come up in the future, there are opportunities to work 15, 18 and 21 dollar an hour jobs. They're a good company out of Chicago who have a steady stream of gigs in the area. If you are interested in working go to their website to register and you can be very confident of getting the job: http://www.atnpromo.com/ .

Also, let me know if you are interested and I can get you on the phone with someone who can give you further instructions.
rcheek

PostPosted: Thu, 05.27.10 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure that the rate has been bumped to 18 for the Spam event. Also, they are looking for a balloon artist for an unrelated event for 21/hour if you have experience. Let me know if you are interested.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: