advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Lindsey and I   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xaja

PostPosted: Mon, 06.14.10 12:25 pm    Post subject: Lindsey and I Reply with quote

Not that you would need it but here is our new address, backwards:

315# ht81 N 204
32232 AV ,dnomhciR
Supafunky

PostPosted: Mon, 06.14.10 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Lindsey and I Reply with quote

xaja wrote:
Not that you would need it but here is our new address, backwards:

315# ht81 N 204
32232 AV ,dnomhciR

I definitely don't need it backwards.
kdoe

PostPosted: Tue, 06.15.10 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx jax i finally get it in a format i need!

ben
rachel_lea21

PostPosted: Tue, 06.15.10 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmm...did the world end? was that ben posting under kdoe's profile?! do what?

and, scrumtralescent, thanks for the addy, jax.
tease

PostPosted: Mon, 06.21.10 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well...while we're at it...

Sara T.
Cuerpo de Paz
Edif. 104, 1 Piso Ave Vecente Bonilla
Ciudad de Saber, Clayton
Panam?, Rep. de Panam?

now send me stuff!
Elvin

Location: The Science Department's big Oppenheimer Pinata Party

PostPosted: Mon, 06.21.10 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tease wrote:

Sara T.
Cuerpo de Paz
Ciudad de Saber, Clayton
Panam?, Rep. de Panam?

now send me stuff!

Is this backwards?
Panamaniac

PostPosted: Mon, 06.21.10 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elvin wrote:
tease wrote:

Sara T.
Cuerpo de Paz
Ciudad de Saber, Clayton
Panam?, Rep. de Panam?

now send me stuff!

Is this backwards?

More like dirty...
C La Far

PostPosted: Wed, 11.10.10 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

me too!

Chelsea La Near
GATE Apgujeong School
2F 568-11 Sinsa-dong, Kangnam-ku
Seoul, South Korea

I will reimburse you if you send me a medium, long-sleeve harvest shirt in any color but blue, and a couple of new frisbees. In my packing haste, I actually forgot to bring one of my own. Sue me, ok?

Also, post your address if you think I want to send you a postcard. If you think I want to send you a postcard, but you don't want to receive one, then follow your heart.
tease

PostPosted: Wed, 11.10.10 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude chelsea, what are you doing over there? also, your address is way cooler than mine.

also, if anyone sends me mail, make sure to put Cuerpo de Paz first and then my name afterwards below it. there have been some...issues.
jujuandp

PostPosted: Thu, 11.11.10 7:33 am    Post subject: It is hard to imagine how popular Gucci is all ove Reply with quote

It is hard to imagine how popular Gucci is all over the world. Nowadays, more and more people have formed an idea that if they have a Gucci, They will look better, and to some extent, they are more likely to be recognized by other people. However, Gucci is a famous luxury brand, its high price prevent most of people realizing their dream. To satisfy more people’s consuming need, Gucci sales products have been provided by Gucci stores.
You can get a lot of goods information from internet after searching Gucci sales on internet engine. There are so many discount Gucci products for sale offered by various Gucci online stores. By the way, you can buy replica Gucci goods instead, which usually cost half less than genuine goods. At the same time, no matter Replica Gucci handbagordiscount Gucci handbag, their quality are all guaranteed. During special marketing days, you will enjoy an attracting preferential price.
In my spare time, I like collecting cheap Gucci handbag information on internet, especially I paid great attention to Gucci handbag wholesale
information, for I am not capable of buying a too expensive Gucci goods. I am trying to find a cheap and scrumtralescent handbag as a special gift as my own birthday gift.
相关的主题文章:

Along with the uprising general public requirement

our shopesshop7 are running all kinds of NIKE shoe

our shopesshop7 are running all kinds of NIKE shoe
jujuandp

PostPosted: Sat, 11.13.10 2:27 am    Post subject: our shopesshop7 are running all kinds of NIKE shoe Reply with quote

our shopesshop7 are running all kinds of NIKE shoes, all our items are modern casual style,we promise the shoes which selling in our shop 100% pick up from the originating manufacturers direct, the quatity ofNike dunk low, Supra shoes and nike dunkguaranteed to stand the test, come to shoeshop7.com, any questions about our products ,please consult our custumerservive, we are always at your service.
Look at this Nike dunk high Custom Squirtle Brass Monki. This Squirtle on this ancillary Nike Dunk High nike sb Nike Dunk High Custom Squirtle Brass Monki heel was this a lot of outstanding charecteristic of this shoe. Squirtle is a animal turtle with its a lot of notable affection getting this harder carapace on its back
Fashion bags are Handbags Chloe Handbags louis vuitton bags anywhere in the modern world. They are held by the office ladies who rush to commute shouldered by the college students who desire for a new date displayed on the boutiques waiting for the enthusiasts. But it s easy to got confused and bored by so many classic styles with little discrepancy in material accessories even design. Fortunately we have Handbags. Handbags may be less distinct on close-up but they can certainly break out from the pack when you melt into huge pedestrian flow in Main Street
Ever since they created this first jelly shoe company Melissa has been on a roll. From sleek flats to pretty heels their colorful footwear is not only chic it s Lady Dragon Bow Love heels Melissa Vivienne Westwood mini collection vivienne westwood mens fun. Each shoe is developed with this finest (and softest) PVC that smells like bubblegum. With a little help from Vivienne Westwood they ve launched their Vivienne Westwood mini collection first . And it s beyond cute! Available in six colors this slip-on sandals are pint-size versions of this Lady Dragon Bow and Love heels. Want some for your little princess?
Christmas is UGG Boots UGG Sale coming soon.Toay I represent this uggway.com staff congratulate you merry christmas ahead.Today I know recent days American mostly snowed parts is blizzard.Although it is inconvenient for many things but there are still many people preferences such snow.Because when snow stopped they can with friends family and students played snow.This is a very happy things
Nike has done it again by releasing these new canvas Air Force Air Force Canvas Women Air Force Canvas Men nike air force 1 Canvas Men shoes. The pack will include the 5 colorways seen around and who knows what else they might come up with over the next few months. The rumor was that these sneaks were released in Japan yesterday and will be available in a few other online shops by August 8th. I know lately it seems like I am only telling you about hard to get sneakers but isn t that what makes them so valuable? Take a look at the other close-up pictures inside and let us know what you think; ohhh and before I forget Enjoy!
I m running on my shoes Vibram Fivefingers in a few months so I m pretty sure writing even if I do not run much more. All my experience has been positive. This is mbt shoes uk Five Fingers Vibram Five Fingers Sprint Five Fingers KSO Man Vibram Fivefingers perhaps the best tennis buy now. Unfortunately there is no training for these shoes. Well not everyone has a learning curve but each of them at least the period of perestroika. Five Fingers KSO Man let your feet feel the ground. Completely restructuring spending most of the time of his life with his feet in a straitjacket. You can feel the stones and potholes in the pavement. Five fingers are also very flexible in fact can be folded in half
相关的主题文章:

mbt shoes have been available on the market since

The pens industry turned to a new direction

Finally the small granules enter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: