PostPosted: Mon, 05.16.11 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kearney wrote:
So why would you pick a girl?

I don't like your attitude. Seriously.
ROCOBaller

PostPosted: Mon, 05.16.11 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kearney wrote:

who else is going to make the team cupcakes and wash the jersies? oh, and b/c she has a nice rack, fine ass, and knows how to fill out rosters.

i tend to think of myself as one woman wolf pack
Kearney

PostPosted: Tue, 05.17.11 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Jody, I thought it fairly commonplace heckling that went under the "someone was bound to say it" category. Nothing really original. I do like April's response though. Sounds like ls should've picked up a girl this year.
fluffy

PostPosted: Tue, 05.17.11 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROCOBaller wrote:
Kearney wrote:

who else is going to make the team cupcakes and wash the jersies? oh, and b/c she has a nice rack, fine ass, and knows how to fill out rosters.

and girls know about due dates, as in how to TURN THE ROSTER IN by the DUE DATE.
Michael

PostPosted: Tue, 05.17.11 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es8dJ7gMWQQ
RandomHero

PostPosted: Tue, 05.17.11 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kearney wrote:
Sorry Jody, I thought it fairly commonplace heckling that went under the "someone was bound to say it" category. Nothing really original. I do like April's response though. Sounds like ls should've picked up a girl this year.

i think jody was joking or at least i hope he was... if not then, sorry to throw it out there but i too would never pick a girl in a "truly competitive open league" but seeing as this league is kinda weak i'm pretty sure having a girl wouldn't really matter too much
RandomHero

PostPosted: Tue, 05.17.11 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i put this in a new post so you could all quote this and say your stupid bullshit about it all... like i truly care what you have to say.

Lay the fuck off Kearney about this shit, god damn... no one likes to be reminded of their mistakes constantly... how about i point out that some of you are fat or ugly or stupid all the time, everytime i see you (probably wouldn't feel too good would it?) Yes, Kearney fucked up, ROYALLY! But damn enough about it all, let some shit go and get some more important things to worry about, don't you all have lives outside of this forum and LS ultimate.... jesus. Eric messed up and admits to fucking up, but he also ran a team all by himself this year with very little help from the veterans of his team (current LS players).... Yes there are a million ways he could have done it better but its over and done with let it fucking go.
ROCOBaller

PostPosted: Tue, 05.17.11 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone who doesn't want to be made fun of should not be on these boards, if we didn't like kearney, we wouldn't make fun of him

RandomHero

PostPosted: Tue, 05.17.11 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROCOBaller wrote:
anyone who doesn't want to be made fun of should not be on these boards, if we didn't like kearney, we wouldn't make fun of him

it's not fun or funny to be constantly reminded of a huge mistake you made. give him shit all you want about his stupid haircut or his goofy smile or even talk about his hot little sister and all the dirty dirty dirty things you.... (sorry getting off topic) but leave it at that sort of shit.
Kearney

PostPosted: Tue, 05.17.11 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Boy, but I'm going to beat the shit out of you when I come watch the Thunder game. Wink

And it really doesn't matter to me anymore, but it pleases some to beat a dead horse. April and Andy are at least slightly witty about it. Cory's was completely superfluous and inane, but you can't stay quiet to prove how much of a dumbass you are. Even Ajax's comments, even if they were insulting, had constructive advice.

Joys, yours straight sucked. 0.0 on the heckle scale, only for fear of bringing in a negative to the game. Not funny nor insulting. Back to the drawing board for you.

Last edited by Kearney on Wed, 05.18.11 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
evan mcb

PostPosted: Tue, 05.17.11 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandomHero wrote:
how about i point out that some of you are fat or ugly or stupid all the time, everytime i see you.

I like that plan, I hope you stick with it.
ROCOBaller

PostPosted: Wed, 05.18.11 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandomHero wrote:
ROCOBaller wrote:

it's not fun or funny to be constantly reminded of a huge mistake you made. give him shit all you want about his stupid haircut or his goofy smile or even talk about his hot little sister and all the dirty dirty dirty things you.... (sorry getting off topic) but leave it at that sort of shit.

it's also not funny to hear over and over how girl's ultimate sucks by guys who should be supporting it, so when kearney makes a snide ass remark to that affect, i will make fun of him in the easiest most obvious way possible.

i was just lucky it was kearney who said it b/c it was an easy zing. it would have been hard to come up with something if it had been you b/c you're so perfect and handsome.

Kearney

PostPosted: Wed, 05.18.11 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy would never make fun of women's ultimate. Don't you put that on him Devil Woman!
Supafunky

PostPosted: Wed, 05.18.11 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandomHero wrote:
i think jody was joking or at least i hope he was... if not then, sorry to throw it out there

Not joking. Hence the "seriously" in my post.

Kearney wrote:
Sorry Jody, I thought it fairly commonplace heckling that went under the "someone was bound to say it" category. Nothing really original.

The commonplace nature of the heckling is exactly what I'm trying to combat. As you indicated, it's not original. Also, it's heavily based on stereotypes which exist to force us into prescribed behaviors based on our genders. I don't like being told how to behave based on my gender.

Gender is a social construct and we live with a binary construct that I don't agree with. Typically, this construct places the male gender as the norm and the female gender as the lessor or other. This is wrong and harmful to all of us. Your comments reinforce this because they are predicated on the idea that ANY woman who signed up for ADA was by default worse than every other man that signed up.
Kearney

PostPosted: Thu, 05.19.11 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supafunky wrote:
Your comments reinforce this because they are predicated on the idea that ANY woman who signed up for ADA was by default worse than every other man that signed up.

No way. Stevie would whoop Olson's ass. Tell me she got picked over him, please. Otherwise that draft fell to the gender social construct that we are prescribed to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: