advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Summer League Teams - 2012    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROCOBaller

PostPosted: Sun, 06.03.12 7:55 pm    Post subject: Summer League Teams - 2012 Reply with quote

Clay Mohr's Threat Level Gravel:
Adam Keeley
Barry Hart
Brandon Spurlock
Chester Olson
Cole Borgstadt
Doug Behrends
Ivan Landrum
John Schmucker
Michael McAllister
Travis James
Wax
Jade Cameron
Jamie McBryde
Jenn Mallette
Lindsey Hamm
Sarah Behrend-Wilcox

Will's Gold in London 2012
Alex Kreps
Champagne
Cam Wow
Curtis Asher
Ian Shaffer
John Broomfield
Jon Bitler
Julian Thomas
Pat Randall
Wes Axtell
Zachary Jackson
Amy Eversole
Anne Marie Beck
Chelsea Coffey
Talia Behrend-Wilcox
Whitney Koenigseder

Larkin and Kaplan's Pretty Pink Princesses
Adam Servies
Alex Kenny
Brad Erickson
Brosh
Lawson Hembree
Michael Vann
Naseer Naseem
Paul Baker
Ryland Arnold
Zach Dearing
Elana Boehm
Lorelei Bakaric
Loretta Radeke
Lydia Campbell
Ruby Erickson

Matt's Dark Chocolate Tasty Treats
Ben Caffrey
Ben Heil
Ben Morrison
Doug Wolf
Keifer Turner
Matt Gentry
Ryan Patton
Sam Borgstadt
Todd Erickson
Walker Smith
Will Dockery
April Johnson
Maryann McAndrew
Sarah Bey
Sara Taylor
Veronica Dockery

Andrea and Jacob's White Angels
Andrew Lentz
Chuck Wright
Colin Walbe
Colton Sinyard
Corey Duncan
Dustin Harder
Eric Olson
Joe Garrett
Casey Kleinhenz
Nic Frazer
Phil Watson
Andrea Ritchie
Brett Rabeneck
Carrie Healy
Maggie Morrison
Mandy Thomas
Morgan Race

Wayne's on Sapphire
Alex McEachin
Alexander Thomas
Bob Lee
Chris Berger
Clark Poole
Earl Evans
Jeremiah Thacker
Joe Bell
Jon Clark
Matt Hart
Ross Fondren
Amy Lee
Courtney Walbe
Danielle Allen
Juliana Clark
Katherine Thacker

Houston's Jade of Spades
Abe Gambert
Aiden Ayers
Brian McFarland
Brian Wempe
Gary Ritter
Grant Hynes
Jody Ayers
Jon Mills
Kaleb Horlick
Levi Finn
Ryan Lowe
Tim Heminger
Brandy Jackson
Clio Rom
Heather Ayers
Helen Ames
Ramsey Sprattmoran
Renata Shelton

Justin's Violent Violets
Chuck Maxwell
Clayton Adams
Conner Stevens
Dylan Holland
Hayden Hairston
Ian Smith
Jeremiah Depew
Luke Dockery
Mason Hollis
Mitchell Twombley
Rando Palmer
Caroline Dockery
Kate Smith
Katherine Stewart
Laura Brewer
Maddy Brown

i tend to think of myself as one woman wolf pack

Last edited by ROCOBaller on Sun, 06.03.12 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
tease

PostPosted: Sun, 06.03.12 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWESOME!!
Chuck

PostPosted: Sun, 06.03.12 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boooo alphabetical order

But seriously, what is the supplemental policy? Is it required to be in attendance this Tuesday to play at all?
ROCOBaller

PostPosted: Mon, 06.04.12 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any new player can join at any time...current members who weren't in the draft need to come out this tuesday to get on a team or let me know they want to play if they can't so i can put them in the supplemental. after tuesday, only new people can be added.

however, i think we got everyone signed up and in the draft who was planning on playing. i'm sure there will be a handful tomorrow, but i don't expect a very large supplemental of current members.

Supafunky

PostPosted: Mon, 06.04.12 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Summer League Teams - 2012 Reply with quote

ROCOBaller wrote:

Houston's Jade of Spades
Abe Gambert
Aiden Ayers
Brian McFarland
Brian Wempe
Gary Ritter
Grant Hynes
Jody Ayers
Jon Mills
Kaleb Horlick
Levi Finn
Ryan Lowe
Tim Heminger
Brandy Jackson
Clio Rom
Heather Ayers
Helen Ames
Ramsey Sprattmoran
Renata Shelton

I'm super excited about this team. We are going to have a lot of fun and should win a good amount as well.

Congrats to Wayne, Will, and Jacob for good drafting.
cmohr

PostPosted: Mon, 06.04.12 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

team results can be deceiving based on tournament attendance that was given in advance to the captains. obviously some will show that say the couldnt, and some wont show that say they would.

not to call out champagne, but he said he wouldnt make it very much, as well as the tourney, but he still got drafted and looks like he would help hist team greatly on paper. i think he ended up going sometime in the 8th round.

im not dissing jon by any means, im actually applauding him for his honesty upfront instead of screwing his team when it matters.
ROCOBaller

PostPosted: Mon, 06.04.12 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also notice there are enough ladies for a 5:2 format! even a 4:3 if captains want to play it Smile

SharpWill28

PostPosted: Mon, 06.04.12 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmohr wrote:
team results can be deceiving based on tournament attendance that was given in advance to the captains. obviously some will show that say the couldnt, and some wont show that say they would.

not to call out champagne, but he said he wouldnt make it very much, as well as the tourney, but he still got drafted and looks like he would help hist team greatly on paper. i think he ended up going sometime in the 8th round.

im not dissing jon by any means, im actually applauding him for his honesty upfront instead of screwing his team when it matters.

Translation: Will didn't actually draft a good team.

Noted
Supafunky

PostPosted: Mon, 06.04.12 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SharpWill28 wrote:
cmohr wrote:

Translation: Will didn't actually draft a good team.

Noted

I don't think that's what he said Will. If you took Jon Champagne anywhere close to the 8th round, you did very well.

I do think that Clay should stop telling us what we already know and make a prediction already. Who's going to win Clay?
Cam Wow

PostPosted: Mon, 06.04.12 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam's Predictions

- 5:2 Ratio tried to be taken into account
- Predictions were based on a 16 game league, could be 18 games i'm not sure.
- Didn't do exact math on records for teams to make it even out perfect.

1) Matt Seaton. This team looks really good, and this draft has solidified the fact that Matt Seaton is a pretty damn good drafter. He drafted a team with many people he knows well and is comfortable with. I really like the pick of Ben Caffrey first round and cant wait to see him play. He also picked up another rising star in Sam Borgstadt to work the middle or handle with him. His wings, Todd Toad Erickson and Doug Wolf will help stretch the field well. His girls draft was just as good, where he seemed to get value on every pick. April will love running the middle with so many good throwers to hit her in stride, and Mary Anne McAndrew and Sara Taylor will be very helpful in continuing the disc. I dont see this team having a turnover problem whatsoever.

Starters: Matt Seaton, Sam Borgstadt, Ben Caffrey, Matthew Gentry, April Johnson, Doug Wolf, Sara Taylor.

Extra Starters: Toad, Will Dockery, Mary Anne

Prediction: This team will go 12-4 in regular season, Sam Borgstadt improves even more and becomes a serious issue for opposing teams.

2) Jacob. Once again Jacob builds a solid team around him that he feels can win it all. Jacob is the king of scouting, he always finds the list for that player not many other captains know, and it was apparent when he snagged Carrie Healy who just moved in. This team has many well known names and will be a handful for opposing teams to try and match up against them all without having a mismatch. Jacob has his deep threats he needs for his teams huck offense. Especially his beloved Joe Garrett if he shows up (lucky its summer league). Andrea will be a mismatch every point as we know. The key will be Dustin, Chuck, and Andrew Lentzs ability to play big and help the flow of this offense.

Starters: Jacob, Corey Duncan, Carrie Healy, Casey K, Andrea, Dustin, Joe Garrett.

Extra Starters: Eric Olson, Phil Watson, Chuck

Prediction: This team goes 11-5 in regular season, or implodes and Jacob throws up on your goal line.

3 a.) Wayne. Waynes team is the biggest wild card of the draft. This team could win it all or play very mediocre. He drafts a somewhat older team by taking Bob Lee, Jeremiah, and Earl to play with himĶbut tries to compliment it with Joe Bell, Courtney Walbe, and Alex McEachin on the field as well. The biggest question will be how good will Joe Bell be, hes admitted he has done nothing for 7 months or so, but we all know when he is healthy and in shape he owns the skies. If hes the Joe Bell of old like his team will need, this team will wreck havoc. Theres a rumor circling that Wayne said he would take Courtney Walbe over the Pretty Pink Princess April, lets see if she can live up to that.

Starters: Wayne, Jeremiah, Earl, Courtney Walbe, Joe Bell, Bob Lee, Kat.

Extra Starters: Alex McEachin and J.C. (theyve mentioned they wont be present often)

Prediction: This team goes 9-7. When they get good numbers they will be a good team, Im worried that with Alex and J.C. not attending often, they will be pretty thin on numbers some weeks.

3 b.) Clay Mohr. Clay got a lot of the players he wanted. He drafted based on a balance of skill AND attendance. The question for captains is how much to rely on attendance, since it is subject to change. Last summer league tourney was moved to a more attendable date and really messed up captains that drafted too much on attendance. That being said, a lot of the players said they will be there every week. Casey K stated I really like the two tall guys they have in Wax and Ivan, I think that will be tough to guard. A question will be if they can get the huck off to these two towers, Dr. Doug and John Schmuecker are very good handles, but not known to huck it like an Earl, Jwill or Jacob would. The two girls Jamie McBryde and Lindsey Hamm have been seen throwing it far. Clay will have to play big, hes a beast athlete, but may have to turn around after that in cut and wind up for the deep threats in Wax, Ivan, Travis James, Cole Borgstadt and Brandon Spurlock. Cole Borgstadt has been growing as a player very quickly.

Starters: Jamie McBryde, Dr. Doug, John Schmuecker, Wax, Clay Mohr, Lindsey Hamm, Ivan.

Extra Starters: Cole Borgstadt, Brandon Spurlock, Chester Olson

Prediction: This team also goes 9-7. Potential turn problems, and potential chemistry problems.

4) Will Sharp. Im excited to play with Wes, hes a work horse and nearly impossible to stop from getting the disc. However, Ive heard he wants to take this league to work on handling, so we will see how that fares for us. Champagne will be missing a bunch. I think my team will surprise people. There are names that dont stick out on paper, that will stick out on game day. Ive noticed many teams that win the tourney recently have players like Jon Bitler and John Broomfield who you can count on to show up and continue the disc up the field. Im excited to see what they do. I hope Pat Randall shows up quite a bit, hes a tall athlete with very good throws, able to play all three positions very well. Julian Thomas and Ian Shaffer will need to play big for us on offense and defense. Ive never played with Anne Marie Beck and am excited to see how she does also. I guess were just a mystery at this point.

Starters: Will Sharp, Wes, Whitney, Cam, Pat Randall, Anne Marie, Alex Kreps

Extra Starters: Bitler, John Broomfield, Julian Thomas, Ian Shaffer, and of course Champagne on days he shows up.

Predicition: Our team will go 8-8 and be right in the mix come tourney time. We must play with a chilly hand and work it without silly throw aways, mainly speaking to me.

5) Houston and Jon Mills. I havent figured out how he got Jody, Abe Gambert, and Jon Mills. Arent these players pretty good, who went 3rd round??? Hmmm interesting Wink Anyways, at first glance this team looked to be up at the top I thought. But then I was very unimpressed with the players I believe went in the middle to late rounds. I dont see this team with the fire power that many others seem to think they will haveĶ.but maybe Im wrongĶ.Kaleb Horlick will surprise people with his athleticism and layouts. I could be proven wrong if Jody can teach him to read hucks. Levi Finn could maybe play as good as he thinks he already is. I DO however think their girls will be a force. Helen Ames, Heather, Ramsey and RenataĶ.holy cow! They need to work it to their women! I think Jody, Abe Gambert, Jon Mills will be a good Big 3Ķ.but I dont see them getting the help from their other teammates consistently enough to win games.

Starters: Jody, Abe Gambert, Heather Ayers, Jon Mills, Helen Ames, Houston Hynes, Kaleb Horlick

Extra Starters: Ramsey, Renata, Ryan Lowe, Levi Finn

Prediction: 7-9, a total surprise to the outside world

6) Bustin. This team looks like they could be in for a long league. I do like on paper some of the names I see, but I have seen which ones will be there for most of the weeks and the tourney. I love watching Clayton dominate the middle on offense and get turns on defense. The problem is, I picture getting drafted on this team, and just being like eh. I wouldnt be too excited. Bustin will have to teach his team a lot I think. I do like LMac as well, she was embarrassing people in a mens competitive league, which would make her almost unfair on another girl in this league. Conner Stevens will have to play real hot, which he can do. Chuck Maxwell will also have to play real big, which Ive heard he can do. LDoc will do fine, but does it matter if he isnt at the tourney? This team will have to have others step up.

Starters: Bustin, Dylan, LMac, Clayton Adams, Luke Dockery, Kate Smith, Conner Stevens.

Extra Starters: Chuck Maxwell andĶ..

Prediction: 5-11, thin and bad value picks. Clayton and Conner are pretty much saviors for this team.

7) Larkin and Kap. GuysĶI love yaĶ.but damn. Yall got some work to do. Brosh is the man, but this team should make him already uninterested. Unless Kap can throw it to Brosh, then Brosh to Kap, then Kap to BroshĶI dont see another strategy that works. Paul Baker might get healthy again, which yall need, hes a great cutter. I dont think your girls are gonna see the light of day against the other teams, whos gonna guard LMac or April or Andrea? I see too many mismatches after Brosh and Kap for yall to contend against any team. Larkin will have to play so big to keep this team alive.

Starters: Brad Erickson, Brosh, Elana Boehm, Kap, Paul Baker, Larkin, Lydia Campbell

Extra Starters: Lorelei, Lawson Hembree, Adam Servies

Prediction: Pink gets skunked, 0-16.
Champagne

PostPosted: Mon, 06.04.12 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam Wow wrote:
Cam's Predictions

1) Matt Seaton. This team looks really good, and this draft has solidified the fact that Matt Seaton is a pretty damn good drafter. He drafted a team with many people he knows well and is comfortable with. I really like the pick of ben ben Caffrey first round and cant wait to see him play. He also picked up another rising star in Sam Borgstadt to work the middle or handle with him. His wings, Todd Toad Erickson and Doug Wolf will help stretch the field well. His girls draft was just as good, where he seemed to get value on every pick. April will love running the middle with so many good throwers to hit her in stride, and Mary Anne McAndrew and Sara Taylor will be very helpful in continuing the disc. I dont see this team having a turnover problem whatsoever.

Starters: Matt Seaton, Sam Borgstadt, ben ben Caffrey, Matthew Gentry, April Johnson, Doug Wolf, Sara Taylor.

Prediction: This team will go 12-4 in regular season, Sam Borgstadt improves even more and becomes a serious issue for opposing teams.

2) Jacob. Once again Jacob builds a solid team around him that he feels can win it all. Jacob is the king of scouting, he always finds the list for that player not many other captains know, and it was apparent when he snagged Carrie Healy who just moved in. This team has many well known names and will be a handful for opposing teams to try and match up against them all without having a mismatch. Jacob has his deep threats he needs for his teams huck offense. Especially his beloved Joe Garrett if he shows up (lucky its summer league). Andrea will be a mismatch every point as we know. The key will be Dustin, Chuck, and Andrew Lentzs ability to play big and help the flow of this offense.

Starters: Jacob, Corey Duncan, Carrie Healy, Casey K, Andrea, Dustin, Joe Garrett.

Prediction: This team goes 11-5 in regular season, or implodes and Jacob throws up on your goal line.

3 a.) Wayne. Waynes team is the biggest wild card of the draft. This team could win it all or play very mediocre. He drafts a somewhat older team by taking Bob Lee, Jeremiah, and Earl to play with himĶbut tries to compliment it with Joe Bell, Courtney Walbe, and Alex McEachin on the field as well. The biggest question will be how good will Joe Bell be, hes admitted he has done nothing for 7 months or so, but we all know when he is healthy and in shape he owns the skies. If hes the Joe Bell of old like his team will need, this team will wreck havoc. Theres a rumor circling that Wayne said he would take Courtney Walbe over the Pretty Pink Princess April, lets see if she can live up to that.

Extra Starters: Alex McEachin and J.C. (theyve mentioned they wont be present often)

Prediction: This team goes 9-7. When they get good numbers they will be a good team, Im worried that with Alex and J.C. not attending often, they will be pretty thin on numbers some weeks.

3 b.) ClayZ Mohr. ClayZ got a lot of the players he wanted. He drafted based on a balance of skill AND attendance. The question for captains is how much to rely on attendance, since it is subject to change. Last summer league tourney was moved to a more attendable date and really messed up captains that drafted too much on attendance. That being said, a lot of the players said they will be there every week. Casey K stated I really like the two tall guys they have in Wax and Ivan, I think that will be tough to guard. A question will be if they can get the huck off to these two towers, Dr. Doug and John Schmuecker are very good handles, but not known to huck it like an Earl, Jwill or Jacob would. The two girls Jamie McBryde and Lindsey Hamm have been seen throwing it far. ClayZ will have to play big, hes a beast athlete, but may have to turn around after that in cut and wind up for the deep threats in Wax, Ivan, Travis James, Cole Borgstadt and Brandon Spurlock. Cole Borgstadt has been growing as a player very quickly.

Starters: Jamie McBryde, Dr. Doug, John Schmuecker, Wax, ClayZ Mohr, Lindsey Hamm, Ivan.

Prediction: This team also goes 9-7. Potential turn problems, and potential chemistry problems.

4) Will Sharp. Im excited to play with Wes, hes a work horse and nearly impossible to stop from getting the disc. However, Ive heard he wants to take this league to work on handling, so we will see how that fares for us. Champagne will be missing a bunch. I think my team will surprise people. There are names that dont stick out on paper, that will stick out on game day. Ive noticed many teams that win the tourney recently have players like Jon Bitler and John Broomfield who you can count on to show up and continue the disc up the field. Im excited to see what they do. I hope Pat Randall shows up quite a bit, hes a tall athlete with very good throws, able to play all three positions very well. Julian Thomas and Ian Shaffer will need to play big for us on offense and defense. Ive never played with Anne Marie Beck and am excited to see how she does also. I guess were just a mystery at this point.

Extra Starters: Bitler, John Broomfield, Julian Thomas, Ian Shaffer, and of course Champagne on days he shows up.

Predicition: Our team will go 8-8 and be right in the mix come tourney time. We must play with a chilly hand and work it without silly throw aways, mainly speaking to me.

5) Houston and Jon Mills. I havent figured out how he got Jody, Abe Gambert, and Jon Mills. Arent these players pretty good, who went 3rd round??? Hmmm interesting Wink Anyways, at first glance this team looked to be up at the top I thought. But then I was very unimpressed with the players I believe went in the middle to late rounds. I dont see this team with the fire power that many others seem to think they will haveĶ.but maybe Im wrongĶ.Kaleb Horlick will surprise people with his athleticism and layouts. I could be proven wrong if Jody can teach him to read hucks. Levi Finn could maybe play as good as he thinks he already is. I DO however think their girls will be a force. Helen Ames, Heather, Ramsey and RenataĶ.holy cow! They need to work it to their women! I think Jody, Abe Gambert, Jon Mills will be a good Big 3Ķ.but I dont see them getting the help from their other teammates consistently enough to win games.

Starters: Jody, Abe Gambert, Heather Ayers, Jon Mills, Helen Ames, Houston Hynes, Kaleb Horlick

6) Bustin. This team looks like they could be in for a long league. I do like on paper some of the names I see, but I have seen which ones will be there for most of the weeks and the tourney. I love watching Clayton dominate the middle on offense and get turns on defense. The problem is, I picture getting drafted on this team, and just being like eh. I wouldnt be too excited. Bustin will have to teach his team a lot I think. I do like LMac as well, she was embarrassing people in a mens competitive league, which would make her almost unfair on another girl in this league. Conner Stevens will have to play real hot, which he can do. Chuck Maxwell will also have to play real big, which Ive heard he can do. LDoc will do fine, but does it matter if he isnt at the tourney? This team will have to have others step up.

Starters: Bustin, Dylan, LMac, Clayton Adams, Luke Dockery, Kate Smith, Conner Stevens.

Prediction: 5-11, thin and bad value picks. Clayton and Conner are pretty much saviors for this team.

7) Larkin and Kap. GuysĶI love yaĶ.but damn. Yall got some work to do. Brosh is the man, but this team should make him already uninterested. Unless Kap can throw it to Brosh, then Brosh to Kap, then Kap to BroshĶI dont see another strategy that works. Paul Baker might get healthy again, which yall need, hes a great cutter. I dont think your girls are gonna see the light of day against the other teams, whos gonna guard LMac or April or Andrea? I see too many mismatches after Brosh and Kap for yall to contend against any team. Larkin will have to play so big to keep this team alive.

Starters: Brad Erickson, Brosh, Elana Boehm, Kap, Paul Baker, Larkin, Lydia Campbell

Shocked

-Faded, oh so faded. Like a memory gone, there's no recollection. - Ben Harper
-Friendship is like pissing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.
Chuck

PostPosted: Mon, 06.04.12 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we have an admin change the autocorrect/censor to let "Clay_" just be "Clay_" (and not clay)... doesn't really makes sense with our current roster of clays and claytons...
Elvin

Location: The Science Department's big Oppenheimer Pinata Party

PostPosted: Mon, 06.04.12 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Champagne wrote:
Cam Wow wrote:
Cam's Predictions

1) Matt Seaton. This team looks really good, and this draft has solidified the fact that Matt Seaton is a pretty damn good drafter. He drafted a team with many people he knows well and is comfortable with. I really like the pick of ben ben ben ben Caffrey first round and cant wait to see him play. He also picked up another rising star in Sam Borgstadt to work the middle or handle with him. His wings, Todd Toad Erickson and Doug Wolf will help stretch the field well. His girls draft was just as good, where he seemed to get value on every pick. April will love running the middle with so many good throwers to hit her in stride, and Mary Anne McAndrew and Sara Taylor will be very helpful in continuing the disc. I dont see this team having a turnover problem whatsoever.

Starters: Matt Seaton, Sam Borgstadt, ben ben ben ben Caffrey, Matthew Gentry, April Johnson, Doug Wolf, Sara Taylor.

3 b.) ClayZ Mohr. ClayZ got a lot of the players he wanted. He drafted based on a balance of skill AND attendance. The question for captains is how much to rely on attendance, since it is subject to change. Last summer league tourney was moved to a more attendable date and really messed up captains that drafted too much on attendance. That being said, a lot of the players said they will be there every week. Casey K stated I really like the two tall guys they have in Wax and Ivan, I think that will be tough to guard. A question will be if they can get the huck off to these two towers, Dr. Doug and John Schmuecker are very good handles, but not known to huck it like an Earl, Jwill or Jacob would. The two girls Jamie McBryde and Lindsey Hamm have been seen throwing it far. ClayZ will have to play big, hes a beast athlete, but may have to turn around after that in cut and wind up for the deep threats in Wax, Ivan, Travis James, Cole Borgstadt and Brandon Spurlock. Cole Borgstadt has been growing as a player very quickly.

Starters: Jamie McBryde, Dr. Doug, John Schmuecker, Wax, ClayZ Mohr, Lindsey Hamm, Ivan.

Shocked

Smile
Elvin

Location: The Science Department's big Oppenheimer Pinata Party

PostPosted: Mon, 06.04.12 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cam Wow wrote:
April will love running the middle with so many good throwers to hit her in stride.

Did that sound really sexual to anybody else?
cmohr

PostPosted: Mon, 06.04.12 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jody, obviously my team is gonna rock out like none other. I agree with cam on the tall picks that I took early, but I'm lacking stentgth in long threat handles and women. Hopefully VIKKI will play and I can snag her up. If not, then I pray Lindsey Hamm and Jamie can step it up big time. When I'm home again on a real computer I'll have to break it down better than I can on an iPhone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: