advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Dan Gabor bracket information   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katherine

PostPosted: Fri, 05.24.13 7:25 pm    Post subject: Dan Gabor bracket information Reply with quote

Can someone tell me:

A) information for Dan Gabor tomorrow

B) where to find current ultimate information for interested bystanders
b_groinpull

PostPosted: Fri, 05.24.13 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, sorry for the slowness of getting this out, but always too much of a perfectionist, so of course I probably messed up everything. Please give me feedback asap if you have something to ask or feel like needs to be changed.

I've attached all the tournament info as PDF's.

My phone number is: 479-553-9093.

If you don't have a team name listed on the schedule please send me one. Also, send me a contact number for yourself.

Schedule of Events for the Weekend:
Friday Night: Pre-Gabor Bonfire at king kharl's house, directions below, camping welcome
Saturday:
9:00 AM Game start, not frisbee time, real Time! must have payed to play
1:30-1:45 short break to seed teams and start bracket play
4:35-4:50 Spirit Circle
4:50-6:00 Finals
9:00-2:00 Part at Speakeasy off Dickson, info below
Sunday: Ultimate Paradise tourney south of Springfield, http://slua.org:16080/up/

Please be aware there is a leash law and an open container law in Fayetteville, Be aware of your surroundings! Please pack out what you pack in, don't use the trash cans for the stuff that isn't supposed to be out there. Please clean up after yourselves. All the volunteers for this tournament are also playing and will be just as exhausted as you at the end of the day!

Additional Amenities
--We'll have plenty of water
--Ice for injuries
--Discs for sale
--Tourney food: bagels, bananas, etc

Directions to Things:
Lewis Fields: 1501 North Lewis Avenue, Fayetteville, AR, 72703

king kharl's House: 11012 Illinois Chapel Rd, Praire Grove, AR, 72753. I've attached a drawing to help you get out to the house, but just call if your feeling lost. The driveway is a long dirt road, that starts with a steep, crappy section off of Illinois Chapel. There are 4 mailboxes on the road at the turn off. Just drive slow and carefully and you won't bottom out, I do it all the time in a regular car. There's plenty of camping space and we'll have a fire going all night. Make sure to apply OFF for the ticks though. Everyone's welcome to come out and we do have some space in the house for floor crashers if necessary. BYOB.

Speakeasy Party Location: 509 W Spring St #250, Fayetteville, AR. Just off Dickson street and across from the Walton Arts Center and Grub's. It's free entry and 18+. We have a great DJ playing and the first 100 PBRs are free. After that $2 PBR and $5 double wells. Come dance the night away. Dress up!

Well I hope I covered everything, please replay ASAP if I didn't. If you feel like you still need a different sleeping arrangement, get in touch with me. Otherwise I'll expect to see everyone out for the bonfire. Later.

-king kharl Doege
ROCOBaller

PostPosted: Tue, 05.28.13 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

our new website will (should) have updated ultimate info also these days Smile

www.fayettevilledisc.org

i tend to think of myself as one woman wolf pack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: