advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Camping + Music + Ultimate and more! Aug 22-24   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kearney

PostPosted: Wed, 07.30.14 10:05 am    Post subject: Camping + Music + Ultimate and more! Aug 22-24 Reply with quote

Hey friends and other people, for those who won't be trekking to Chicago for the Heavyweights Championship and want something to do over the course of the weekend, check out the camping festival Fayettechill is putting on.

This is the unfortunate reason I can't make CHC, but should be a pretty rad way to spend a weekend in Fayetteville. It's 3 days out at Hazel Valley Ranch with music, sports, hippie shit like art, meditation, and yogas + a giant fuggin' slipnslide. Here's the info: http://shop.fayettechill.com/products/experiencethedaze

I can get some scrumpubescent discounts on the tickets of course, just hit me up.
Elvin

Location: The Science Department's big Oppenheimer Pinata Party

PostPosted: Thu, 07.31.14 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Camping + Music + Ultimate and more! Aug 22-24 Reply with quote

Kearney wrote:
Hey friends and other people, for those who won't be trekking to Chicago for the Heavyweights Championship and want something to do over the course of the weekend, check out the camping festival Fayettechill is putting on.

This is the unfortunate reason I can't make CHC, but should be a pretty rad way to spend a weekend in Fayetteville. It's 3 days out at Hazel Valley Ranch with music, sports, hippie shit like bad paintings of Jerry Garcia, meditation, and yogas + a giant fuggin' slipnslide. Here's the info: http://shop.fayettechill.com/products/experiencethedaze

I can get some scrumpubescent discounts on the tickets of course, just hit me up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: