advanced search

Username:    Password:   

LET'S GET IT ON!!!   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rose

PostPosted: Thu, 04.24.03 10:17 pm    Post subject: LET'S GET IT ON!!! Reply with quote

Once again, my friends, 151 Friday is upon us. Despite last week's poor showing due to the the fucking resurrection of Christ and such, there will be another round of shots in the basement of the library tomorrow, at 1:51 p.m. We are serious about that time, too. So if you'd like to be a part of a beautiful, blooming tradition, bring your drinking hats to the front of the Union so we can Get It On....but there have been some rules put into effect after last week's performances--

1.) Renata Shelton can only have a little itty bitty bit, despite how much she loves the taste.
2.) Casey K. must drink
more, because I don't think he even got buzzed last week. (fuck your papers, pansy).
3.) king kharl must NOT get in the fountain this week, unless there is another five hundred dollars.
4.) Ben and rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) should not walk around campus pointing out how drunk everyone else definitely is.
5.) El Capitan should get fucked up, cuz she has to go to work with a bunch of mutherfuckin' little brats.
ya, that's prolly enough. See you all tomorrow

luv
rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt))
bwb

PostPosted: Thu, 04.24.03 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This time lets walk around pointing out how drunk we are rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt))! Oh and atleast this time I don't have a family reunion type thing to go to! thank god!
rose

PostPosted: Thu, 04.24.03 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, thank god, indeed. He would much rather have you go get fucked up than go to some family thing.

luv
rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt))
kdoe

PostPosted: Thu, 04.24.03 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and hopefully there is yet another chance to win 500 dollars. That would be great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: