advanced search

Username:    Password:   

A TEAM ROSTER   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jon perry

PostPosted: Tue, 10.19.04 12:56 pm    Post subject: A TEAM ROSTER Reply with quote

Based on practice, Norman, and past years on LS or RS, what 14 players(no more no less) would you pick to be on the A team? Defend you claims. Are you on the list why or why not?
ferrisbueller

PostPosted: Tue, 10.19.04 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible, terrible, idea. I honestly hope that no one responds to this inquiry. It could be detrimental to players development as well as detrimental to the continued development of players. Great idea, Ajax, degrade people or praise them in a public forum. Moreover, I sincerely disagree with the posts concerning the goods and bads of players at the Norman tournament. Coach players at practice and/or at a tournament, but on a public forum is in bad taste.
jon perry

PostPosted: Tue, 10.19.04 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can easily find out what coachs/officers think in private which I will due and which will be done before the A team is established but i thought I would see what the noncoaching nonofficer players thought. I am curious to see what their insight into the weaknesses and strengths of themselves and their teammates are and who they think is ready to step up and be apart of the A team. If anyone is uncomfortable with posting here, feel free to email me at ajax@ls-ultimate.com. I will keep your remarks confidential.

Rich, did you take care of that Harvest stuff yet.
bwb

PostPosted: Tue, 10.19.04 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahahaha, so you post publically comments that rich thinks should be private and post private comments on this post
jwillgoesfast

PostPosted: Tue, 10.19.04 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when and where is fda tonight?

ben, i can't post new topics, it always says invalid session, but i can reply (hence i'm posting this under this topic)

i agree with rich on the first note, but not on the second, analyzing how we did is good, analyzing how we're gonna be, not so good; maybe it should have been done privately, but given logistics, this would never happen.
LB

PostPosted: Tue, 10.19.04 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to point out that nothing HAS been done yet.

Lindsey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: