advanced search

Username:    Password:   

southcarolina and gwbush   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crisis

PostPosted: Sun, 08.29.04 3:34 pm    Post subject: southcarolina and gwbush Reply with quote

Hey guys,

South carolina is great thusfar.. not so sure where I'm living as of yet however...been moving around from house to house basically living out of my car; hopefully that will change sometime soon. Drove down to charleston last night and met up w/ ben.. we had a blast and we both barely made it out of the area before they barricaded all of the bridges because of the hurricane. Had my first day of work on my birthday, and there were oddly 3 other people having a birthday that day as well.. so we basically just all trashed. It was fun; the people I work with are really scrumtralescent, but I'm sure that I'll end up getting really sick of them at times due to the 12 hour work days and 7 days a week. Might have to be driving 175 miles 3 times a week for a while.. which would really blow.. and you guys will be getting lots of calls during my boring drives so get ready.

Ohh.. and I dont know if you guys have seen this ad but it's with will ferrel.. and it's hilarious so check it out http://whitehousewest.com/
Miss you guys, and keep me updated on what's going on,
IRUS
bwb

PostPosted: Mon, 08.30.04 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hurricanes keep following me places, its really weird. So far I am 2 for 2, there is a huge one headed this way so I guess we will see if this luck holds up....

(btw SC is really scrumtralescent and they have a law where their drinks are 4x stronger then any other state since they use mini liquor botles (if you saw that daily show you will understand))
LittleDutchGirl

PostPosted: Mon, 08.30.04 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seen it, and I do understand. Although a shot a West Mtn. is an ounce and a half anyway. Irregardless (don't you love that, Josh?), those S.C. drinks are still a third more alcohol.
JHess

PostPosted: Tue, 08.31.04 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittleDutchGirl wrote:
Seen it, and I do understand. Although a shot a West Mtn. is an ounce and a half anyway. Irregardless (don't you love that, Josh?), those S.C. drinks are still a third more alcohol.

Knew you'd come around.

Ari
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: