advanced search

Username:    Password:   

tourney in texas   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jwillgoesfast

PostPosted: Tue, 09.14.04 3:58 pm    Post subject: tourney in texas Reply with quote

Howdy:

This email is to announce that DEL SOL! will soon be upon us. This earth shattering experience will leave you gasping for breath as teams from across the state, nay, across the nation will compete for glory on an epic scale. Winners will get prizes, losers will walk the plank?

When does this gargantuan fiesta of ultimate begin you ask? October 16, I answer. But this year will go down in the annals of history as being unlike any previous Del Sol; for this year, through feats of strength incomprehensible to mere mortal minds, we have added a SECOND DAY! That?s right, twice the carnage of previous Del Sols, enough to bring even the boldest of men (or women) to their knees. To clarify, Del Sol really is now a two day tournament, taking place October 16-17 2004, in College Station, TX. Be there, or beware the Black Spot!

This year we will be accepting 10 Swashbuckling Pirate Open Teams of the Seven Seas, and 10 Stealthy Assassin Ninja Coed Teams. Also, to add to the mayhem, we have reserved extra space so that if demand should exceed supply, more teams can enter this deadly game of cat and mouse. We are making a sincere effort to build this tournament into a great event that ultimate teams from around the region can enjoy either as a fall tune up or purely recreational fun.

After the face off between the two greatest dealers of death in world history (pirates and ninjas), there with be a Fiesta Del Sol on the evening of Saturday, October 16, 2004.

What does it take to get to this interstellar battle for dominance? The cost this year is $175.00 per team, with a $75 deposit DUE OCTOBER 8th. Also, when responding with an entry request, please include a team name and whether you plan on competing in the coed or open division. All checks for the deposit or other balances due should be made out to TAMU Ultimate.

Teams will be provided with bananas, water, doughnuts, and bagels for both day?s events and the winners of each division will receive prizes as testaments to their greatness. Also, the party will be funded by the entry fee, and believe me, it will be awesome.

For more information and to reserve your spot, please contact either:

Charlie Reed

Car1982@tamu.edu

214 801 0254

-or-

Tyler Martin

Tgm9282@tamu.edu

214 394 5810

there will also be a website for this stupendous struggle as soon as possible linked to the following site:

http://recsports.tamu.edu/frisbee
RyanVR

PostPosted: Tue, 09.14.04 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats the same weekend as the tournament in Norman unfortunately.

Ryan
jwillgoesfast

PostPosted: Tue, 09.14.04 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good! i like to spend as little time in texas as possible
Dutch

PostPosted: Tue, 09.14.04 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas gives me a hard-on!
Sitton

PostPosted: Tue, 09.14.04 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rats, I like college station.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: