advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Canadian Women's Division Collegiate Champion   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMarsh

PostPosted: Tue, 10.19.04 5:53 pm    Post subject: Canadian Women's Division Collegiate Champion Reply with quote

Well boys, I did it - I'm a Canadian Women's Division Collegiate Champion. Let me explain... I just got back from Canadian Nationals in Ontario. We, UBC, were rolling on everybody. Our closest game going into the final was 15-4. However, we hit a bump in the road. After 2 hours, the final was capped and the game ended 10-6, we lost to Queens. It was raining, it was cold, it was insanely windy (30mph and gusty), and the crowd hated us. I completed 4 of 22 throws! We did take 2nd place in the nation though, so our team got trophies. The TD only had 20 2nd place trophies, which was 3 too few. I am one of the fortunate three who received a first place trophy for the women's divison.

I couldn't win a U.S. collegiate championship, so I moved to Canada. I couldn't win a Canadian men's collegiate championship, so I settled for a women's division trophy. Wow, I'm pathetic.

Marsh

-- Nick Drake/William Blake
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: