advanced search

Username:    Password:   

can I play?   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pubRiley

PostPosted: Wed, 10.27.04 6:40 pm    Post subject: can I play? Reply with quote

Jwill, can I play on your team for Harvest? I was planning on playing...and will pay my part after a discussion with the team...this is a democratic organization, right? dues for non-traveling team members are $10, and seeing that Harvest does not have to be travelled to, people who want to play on a team should not have to pay the entire $50 for a travelling member...a compromised $25 to $30 would be reasonable depending upon the registration cost of having a team...i.e. I played in a tournament in North Little Rock last semester with the UofA team as only a $10 fee payer because I travelled there myself and stayed at my house, and we also had non-paying, non-students play on our team...the evidence and precedence are here...let me know, becaue I would really like to play...hunter
ferrisbueller

PostPosted: Wed, 10.27.04 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is all about playing, then go play with the club players. I am positive that someone will pick you up. Letting you play with the college boys when you have no intention of being a part of the college team, travelling in the spring, would be contrary to their purpose. Their purpose is to have fun while making their college team better.
jwillgoesfast

PostPosted: Wed, 10.27.04 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

though i agree with rich, i will think about it, talk to nick, and talk to you privately. precident does not matter a whole lot though because as a club we have been changing our policies from what they were, but we'll see.
pubRiley

PostPosted: Thu, 10.28.04 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks jwill, let me know when you want to talk to me, my phone number is 501-350-5283

hunter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: