advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Voter Fraud    Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael

PostPosted: Tue, 11.09.04 3:31 pm    Post subject: Voter Fraud Reply with quote

http://homepage.mac.com/duffyb/nobush/iMovieTheater270.html#

Among the highlights: A county of around 800 registered voters in Ohio reporting over 3,000 votes for Bush.

Several counties in Florida with strong Democrat majorities (some over 80%) in registered voters going overwhelmingly for Bush, with ballots counted electronically by Diebold, a corporation that is a major donator to the Republican party.

I hate to bring up conspiracy theories, but does it not seem odd that with all of the irregularities in the election this year, every single mixup has gone in favor of Bush?
Sitton

PostPosted: Tue, 11.09.04 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, it obviously can't next time, so let's stop talking about it...I hate politics so freakin much...sorry folks
kdoe

PostPosted: Wed, 11.10.04 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can find just as many incidents for kerry online as well. In the end whatever voter fraud there is probably equals out for both parties. For the most part you will just here more about bush as the media is far more liberal than it is conservative and so thererfore will complain and give reasons for why kerry lost more so than for why bush won.
rose

PostPosted: Wed, 11.10.04 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatever, american media isnt any more liberal than conservative, they just like drama. kinda like asians.
luv
rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt))
ps
i luv you hien. and vicky.
wax

PostPosted: Wed, 11.10.04 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree kdoe
Gook

PostPosted: Wed, 11.10.04 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) wrote:
whatever, american media isnt any more liberal than conservative, they just like drama. kinda like asians.
luv
rose (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt)) (is hot (my nickname is thunderbolt))
ps
i luv you hien (i'm in asian gang bitches). and vicky.

i luv you too!!!
evan mcb

PostPosted: Wed, 11.10.04 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.theonionavclub.com/savagelove/index.php?issue=4045

"...the only consoling argument out there now is that the Dems dodged a bullet by losing this election. Iraq is a mess, the economy is a mess, and the next four years are going to be an ugly shit storm. If Kerry had been in the White House, the Republicans and their media attack dogs would have pinned it all on the Dems. With Bush in the White House and the Rs still in control of Congress, they have no one to blame but themselves."
HurricaneCarter

PostPosted: Wed, 11.10.04 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't certain stations more liberal or conservative than others? Like, fox is conservative isn't it, and msnbc is a tad liberal, maybe? I'm not sure where I heard that. But I'm sure the ketchup industry, in particular Hienz, has complete control over our media. They're the new walmart ya know, before you know it everything will say "hienz" on it. We should watch them, I bet they'll take over the EU like Walmart has China...oh what if.
LB

PostPosted: Thu, 11.11.04 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The media are not more liberal. Carter's right for pointing out that FoxNews definitely has a more conservative presentation of their news stories. If anything, big conglomerates are controlling more newspapers and TV stations today. These big corporations tend to be Republican, so one would think media are controlled by conservative forces.

For example, the Sinclair Broadcasting group would not air the reading of dead soldiers names in Iraq because it was supposedly unpatriotic and an unfair use of broadcasting (First Amendment?), but they were more than willing to show an anti-Kerry documentary/"news" program on their stations the night before the election.

Lindsey
Champagne

PostPosted: Thu, 11.11.04 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Payperview pulled Farenheit 911 off its listings about a week before it was supposed to air before the election. Supposedly it had nothing to do "conservative pressure", but Michael Moore is stilll pressing charges.The media controls a lot more than a lotta people think, and though there may have been some voter fraud in favor of Kerry, it obviously was not flagrant enough to deserve media attention, like bushes voter fraud.

The media is not wholly conservative or liberal, it, like stated above, changes from station to station.

And i think Bush is the fucking antichrist.

-Faded, oh so faded. Like a memory gone, there's no recollection. - Ben Harper
-Friendship is like pissing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.
MobyHatesMyLife

PostPosted: Thu, 11.11.04 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not that anyone listens to radio, but a good, strong case for media being of liberal vs. conservative nature, or neither, can be made when you think of clear channel communications. I think they own 1200 radio stations throughout the US, and control many of the tours and booking agencies for acts all across the country. They also happen to be a huge contributor to the Republican cause, and have been credited with fitting quite nicely into the FCC's campaign to eliminate all things immoral and distasteful on our airwaves; yet, Nickleback, Creed, and Hoobastank (all are faverite's of king kharl Rove) are still shamelessly broadcast all over America.
Michael

PostPosted: Fri, 11.12.04 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
you can find just as many incidents for kerry online as well. In the end whatever voter fraud there is probably equals out for both parties

I disagree, but I am willing to change my opinion if you can give me any evidence to support this claim.
bwb

PostPosted: Fri, 11.12.04 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kdoe wrote:
you can find just as many incidents for kerry online as well. In the end whatever voter fraud there is probably equals out for both parties. For the most part you will just here more about bush as the media is far more liberal than it is conservative and so thererfore will complain and give reasons for why kerry lost more so than for why bush won.
I don't think the media is liberal at all, fox news is far right, cnn and the rest are all about middle and probably slanting right to some degree. I think you have no idea what liberal means, when is the last time you saw a section that was on the palestinians side or against the usa's action against chavez? Its almost become a sort of cheering squad for us governmental action. Or when have you heard criticism of dropping bombs in urban centers in iraq? Most of the news people in Iraq are attached to us military for protection and so they can be controlled to some extent.
Michael

PostPosted: Sun, 11.14.04 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://truthout.org/unexplainedexitpoll.pdf

This is interesting.
yingling

PostPosted: Mon, 11.15.04 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kdoe wrote:
you can find just as many incidents for kerry online as well.

post a source?

http://yinglingr.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: