advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Directions to the Lake   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rachel_lea21

PostPosted: Sat, 05.03.03 11:34 am    Post subject: Directions to the Lake Reply with quote

For late cars....or people who are not following me:
*they are kinda longish and such, so I don't know them off the top of my head...
*this means that I will need to drop them off to you, of you can come pick up a copy at the BJI house (I'll leave some on the table or in the mailbox or something).
*Call me please if you are planning to come and will be late...I want to make sure no one gets lost in the the woods or drives the car into the lake.

236-2197

Rachel
rachel_lea21

PostPosted: Sat, 05.03.03 12:26 pm    Post subject: Last minute info Reply with quote

Please keep in mind this is lake PROPERTY. There is no house, no real bathroom, and no running water. There are bugs and animals in the woods, but they will be terrified of the HUGE noise we will be making.

Don't bring anything (clothes/stuff) that you can't get dirty or lose.

If anyone needs a ride, I can pick you up. Just call me! We should have plenty of tents...but you need to bring sleeping stuff (bag, pad, and pillow). Don't forget some kind of rain gear, just in case.

Help me remember....WE NEED:
*flashlights
*WATER
*FOOD
*rain jacket
*paper plates
*TP!!!!

(We have utensils out there already).

If you can think of anything else, please add it.
I'm excited!
Rachel
rachel_lea21

PostPosted: Sat, 05.03.03 12:40 pm    Post subject: Talented musicians... Reply with quote

Please bring out some music....we would love guitar music or whatever instrument anyone plays! Oh, and we need a RADIO too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: