advanced search

Username:    Password:   

hey hey   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crisis

PostPosted: Wed, 04.27.05 12:45 pm    Post subject: hey hey Reply with quote

For some reason I got the hankering to check the message board today.. not for any really good reason... maybe it was because I was tired of the non-stop database action I was doing, who knows. Anyways, perusing the posts, I got a bit nostalgic and just wanted to say I miss you guys.

I'm still in DC, having a scrumtralescent time going to see lots of music and going out my fair share. I recently got a real job, which I will start on Monday working in Senator Biden's office (he's from Delaware and there's a good chance he'll run for president)... don't ask me what I'll be doing b/c it will be total bitch work, answering the phone and shit...and I won't get paid hardly anything, but that seems to be what you have to do around here to get your foot in the door.

You guys should all come out and visit- I'll be here for quite a while I think. It'll be sure to be a damn good time - my roommates and I had a pregaming saturday party with mojitos where we went through 4 handles of rum, and then on sunday a friend of mine and I convinced a bar to give us $10 all you can drink mimosas from 130 pm till midnight. It was a doozy.

Alright, I'm going to shut up now - hope you all are doing well, and good luck at regionals! oh, and is there a team that's going to potlatch, or was that all a myth? I miss you guys!!!
bwb

PostPosted: Wed, 04.27.05 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hah does that mean you might check again for responses?
crisis

PostPosted: Wed, 04.27.05 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fuck you.. b/c I'm still logged on.. yes it does
bwb

PostPosted: Wed, 04.27.05 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i miss you too sweatheart
rachel_lea21

PostPosted: Wed, 04.27.05 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mojitos, yummy. how did you convince the bar to give you seriously cheap drinks for over 10 hours? oh oh, i know...did you flash the bartenders?

seriously...good luck with all that political shisha. i'll be working in virginia this june/july on the george washington national trail, so bring some friends and you can crash our backwoods camp or work with us if you feel like doing trailwork.

anyway, miss you too, darling. have fun out there!

rachel
yingling

PostPosted: Thu, 04.28.05 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IRUS! hi from spain, glad to hear you're surviving there in DC. congrats on the job, and hope that even if it is "total bitch work" you somewhat enjoy it and can start your own personal list of connections for your future senatorial or presidential campaigns:o)
love rachel

http://yinglingr.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: