advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Thanks for a great time   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cromer

PostPosted: Mon, 06.16.03 7:25 am    Post subject: Thanks for a great time Reply with quote

I had such a blast @ Poultry Days! It was so great seeing everyone there-what a fun group of awesome people. And even though we may have come up a little short in that last game--I LOVED our team and was totally impressed everyone's playing-such awsome players and spirit! I'm so glad I went, I hope everyone had as good of a time as I did! I can't wait to see ya'll all next weekend @ solstice! Thanks for a great weekend! Keep the Spirit!
Much love,
Casey Cromer
rachel_lea21

PostPosted: Mon, 06.16.03 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you made it home! Good luck with the chem test...I'll see you in 4 days for some more ultimate!

Rachel
Colorado_Kid

PostPosted: Tue, 06.17.03 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

All the Colorado guys had a blast at Poultry Days. Good job on the drinking. Next year we'll have to up the ante. Say at least 200? We will definitely try to do this next year. You all should try to come down for G.R.U.B. Let us know, we're probably going to try and make a team. We're gonna come to Harvest so you owe us one. Thanks for the good time.

-Kircher-
jon perry

PostPosted: Tue, 06.17.03 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree poultry was a blast, but next year we need to all go to cedar point after poultry days. the rollercoasters kick ass.

also, did anyone end up with my cock block shirt. it's a medium and had a lot of mud caked on the front. my bet is that IRUS took it out of my trunk when she grabbed her stuff. if someone finds it let me know.

-"AJAX"
Colorado_Kid

PostPosted: Tue, 06.17.03 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! The shirt with Mud caked on the front. That's real descriptive, I know exactly which shirt your talking about now.
jon perry

PostPosted: Tue, 06.17.03 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there were several people on our team that don't layout and didn't have a jersey that was covered in mud after sunday. obviously if they end up with a jersey that was painted in mud then they must have my jersey. also, if someone ended up with two jerseys that would be a clue as to which one is mine i.e. more mud=my jersey.

p.s. kircher you smart ass! i'll see you at GRUB.
Supafunky

PostPosted: Wed, 06.18.03 4:34 pm    Post subject: My $0.02 Reply with quote

I wanted to chime in and say that I too had a great time. I haven't enjoyed PLAYING ultimate that much in a long time. Part of it was that I felt great, but more importantly the team was great. Going 0.500 sucks, but we never once rolled over. Much thanks to the Colorado kids. It was great to meet and play with ya'll!
DMarsh

PostPosted: Wed, 06.18.03 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PD 2003 is one of my favorite tournament experiences ever. Cedar Point, the rollercoaster amusement park, is a must do next year. I'm planning on coming to GRUB, but I'm not a definite yet.

Daniel
Supafunky

PostPosted: Thu, 06.19.03 6:48 am    Post subject: When be grub Reply with quote

I like to plan my tournaments. When is Grub? Don't make go to the UPA to find out.

Jody
Cromer

PostPosted: Thu, 06.19.03 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be a GRUB! I'm not sure when it is though. Did I leave my purple rain coat in your car?
kdoe

PostPosted: Thu, 06.19.03 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe GRUB is the 2nd and 3rd of August and is in Boulder, Colorado. I would like to go but i will probably already be at Rolla for soccer.

Here is GRUB website:
http://www.gru.org/tournaments/grub/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: