advanced search

Username:    Password:   

germanz and frisbee   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RBill

PostPosted: Tue, 05.23.06 2:09 am    Post subject: germanz and frisbee Reply with quote

I?§m in germanz and I joined the ultimate frisbee team for the universitz of L?šneburg. I?§ve decided not to fight the kezboard here and just to flow with it because fighting takes too long.

Does anzone have anz kez, important, german frisbee phrases that i need to know to plaz here_ for example?ņ sazing hez! good bid. or that was a super hot laz out. or catch the frisbee dummz. or what defense are we doing it. or huck the frisbee. u.s.w.
brown

PostPosted: Tue, 05.23.06 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

warmdusche...

That's all you need to know.
the BEEJ

PostPosted: Wed, 05.24.06 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

learn how to tzpe.
rcheek

PostPosted: Mon, 05.29.06 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Rechts auf" or "right open" means force to the left side of the field (assuming that you are facing the opposing line). "Links auf" means force to the right. I know this is somewhat counter intuitive. The trick I heard to remember it is that when you hear "rechts auf" you should be forcing with right hand on the your opponant's buttox. The frisbee is referred to as "die Scheibe" (the word for disc in Germanz). "Hot cut" and "hot bid" are as easy as "heisse cut" or "heisse bid." Beings that English is the international frisbee language, it is perfectly acceptable to stall count in English. That being said I'll leave you with this simple phrase to help you remember everything else you need to remember for frisbee auf Deutsch, "Werf die Scheibe! Fang die Scheibe! Werf die Scheibe! Fang die Scheibe! Es ist ein einfaches Spiel! Es ist ein einfaches Spiel!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: