advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Josh Hess......    Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b_groinpull

PostPosted: Mon, 06.11.07 2:11 pm    Post subject: Josh Hess...... Reply with quote

sucks a big fat you know what for leaving poultry days with only 2 peeps in his car
Monster

PostPosted: Mon, 06.11.07 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, you, hess, suck.

also, long live randy bandit!
Jacob

PostPosted: Mon, 06.11.07 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very bad man.
RandomHero

PostPosted: Mon, 06.11.07 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit... actually delete... but Bustin's heckle is a good one for the post I just edited.

Last edited by RandomHero on Tue, 06.12.07 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
b_groinpull

PostPosted: Tue, 06.12.07 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not as bad as it sucks to get punched in the face
RandomHero

PostPosted: Tue, 06.12.07 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was a fight every night... you should have stayed for the Sunday night Brawl.
JHess

PostPosted: Tue, 06.12.07 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Josh Hess...... Reply with quote

b_groinpull wrote:
sucks a big fat you know what for leaving poultry days with only 2 peeps in his car

I offered those spaces up. No one wanted them.

Ari
Jacob

PostPosted: Tue, 06.12.07 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Josh Hess...... Reply with quote

Hessimist wrote:
b_groinpull wrote:

I offered those spaces up. No one wanted them.

They were offered to a limited number of people. None of the people not still participating in the day's games were aware of your car leaving.
JHess

PostPosted: Wed, 06.13.07 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I should have gone around to all of YOUR teammates and asked them if they wanted a ride so that the cars YOUR team were riding back in would be more comfortable? Seems like a lot of effort for not my team. Also, as my goal was to leave quickly, it would seem counter-productive to do this. I fulfilled my responsibilities adequately. I told the people in my car I was leaving. They said OK, go ahead. I left. My bad.

Ari
Monster

PostPosted: Wed, 06.13.07 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think that just because we were playing on different teams would be superceded by the fact we live in the same city and thus are all part of the same driving system (as evidenced by the outward journey). Moreover, you knowlingly left without discussing the situation with the entirety of the driving system, or someone who had an adequate knowledge of the system. Based on this evidence, I will admit that taking the extra time to fully submerse yourself in the knowledge surrounding the case was counter-productive to your immediate goal, but also extremely irresponsible to the driving system at large. In closing, I readily accept your apology, but only on the predicate that in the future you will refrain from disregarding the system as a whole, and ensure that you gather all pertinent knowledge regarding said departure.
RandomHero

PostPosted: Wed, 06.13.07 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monster wrote:
I would think that just because we were playing on different teams would be superceded by the fact we live in the same city and thus are all part of the same driving system (as evidenced by the outward journey). Moreover, you knowlingly left without discussing the situation with the entirety of the driving system, or someone who had an adequate knowledge of the system. Based on this evidence, I will admit that taking the extra time to fully submerse yourself in the knowledge surrounding the case was counter-productive to your immediate goal, but also extremely irresponsible to the driving system at large. In closing, I readily accept your apology, but only on the predicate that in the future you will refrain from disregarding the system as a whole, and ensure that you gather all pertinent knowledge regarding said departure.

I'm not really trying to be an asshole or anything Nick... and I'm not trying to point out anyones mistakes... but, I asked someone on our team about giving another player a ride with us because they were leaving from the same city as us (Fayetteville) and I was told that we had our team covered and were not going to worry about anyone else getting a ride... so I do believe Hess is justified in not having to worry about anyone but himself and his teammates, since that's all we were willing to worry about. Once again I am not trying to be mean i'm just pointing out some information you might not have known so that you can better understand the situation.
kdoe

PostPosted: Wed, 06.13.07 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really trying to be an asshole or anything Caseyboy...and I'm not trying to point out anyones mistakes...but, I don't think that is accurate at all. I think that what someone on our team said was that getting our team up was the most important and as the cars were full there wasn't any more room. I would think that from some people's actions there was definitely effort to try to make sure everyone from fayetteville got a ride.
Ms. Swan

PostPosted: Wed, 06.13.07 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sat BI*ch for 7 .5 hours in the randy bandit! so please... shut the hell up...
Ms. Swan

PostPosted: Wed, 06.13.07 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would also like to add the fact that about 3 of those hours i was sitting in between two VERY HAIRY MEN!
b_groinpull

PostPosted: Wed, 06.13.07 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ms. Swan wrote:
i would also like to add the fact that about 3 of those hours i was sitting in between two VERY HAIRY MEN!

so what you saying is 3 of those 7.5 hours were thrilling and you loved every minute of 'em
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: