advanced search

Username:    Password:   

The boards are broken...    Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xaja

PostPosted: Thu, 09.06.07 11:52 am    Post subject: The boards are broken... Reply with quote

...or at least the users are. There was a time when the boards were interesting. You could go to the forum and read about ridiculous articles on the web, or post your score from some new outlandish test, check out links to scandalous pictures, or engage yourself in a rage filled battle of the sexes debate. If you didn't check the forum at least once a day you fell behind the times. Now you can go weeks without reading and still catch up in about 10 minutes. Therefore, everyone should dedicate themselves to putting the sexy back in www.ls-ultimate.com.
evan mcb

PostPosted: Thu, 09.06.07 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If all the people who read the boards but didn't post.

A period denotes the end of a sentence.
Monster

PostPosted: Sat, 09.08.07 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Ajax. But the reason I don't post as much or as scathingly as I use to is that there are way to many idiots on the boards these days. If something controversial (sexy to ajax) comes up, I have to sift through 30 posts of caseyboy being a jackass to find one funny post by joel or evan or somebody. The ratio of shitty shit fluff fluff to funny sarcasm is sad. Also, there hasn't been any good LS news that I so crave. Recruiting? New studs? Loose soco freshman? I'm not sure if there is an intentional ban on this stuff (i think there is) or people are way to busy having fun to post. I heard king kharl is throwing a party (i mean tournament) but it hasn't been on the boards. I hear Saw disbanded forever in a storm of controversy and hate, but that sure hasn't been on the boards. How can I get my fayettnam gossip? I'm sure not gonna call any of you motherfuckers. In conclusion, i feel its evident that caseyboy ruined the boards with his jackassery. caseyboy, i hate you.

love, monster
dr.crissy

PostPosted: Sun, 09.09.07 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<embed allowScriptAccess="never" src="http://www.heavy.com/ve/ea44951ab45b2735ef5db30c491c6ff2" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="512" height="512"></embed><div style="margin-top:5px;margin-left:30px;">Find more videos at Heavy.com</div>

hope this works
yeah it didn't and there isn't a link for the site, but you should just go there and watch it.
go to channels and choose the "what she's really thinking". some of that shit is good.
i also recommend the superficial friends channel.
fluffy

PostPosted: Sun, 09.09.07 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all these topics that Monster mentions make me sooo interested ..... diggity, someone who knows should drop the details.
RandomHero

PostPosted: Sun, 09.09.07 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monster wrote:
I agree with Ajax. But the reason I don't post as much or as scathingly as I use to is that there are way to many idiots on the boards these days. If something controversial (sexy to ajax) comes up, I have to sift through 30 posts of caseyboy being a jackass to find one funny post by joel or evan or somebody. The ratio of shitty shit fluff fluff to funny sarcasm is sad. Also, there hasn't been any good LS news that I so crave. Recruiting? New studs? Loose soco freshman? I'm not sure if there is an intentional ban on this stuff (i think there is) or people are way to busy having fun to post. I heard king kharl is throwing a party (i mean tournament) but it hasn't been on the boards. I hear Saw disbanded forever in a storm of controversy and hate, but that sure hasn't been on the boards. How can I get my fayettnam gossip? I'm sure not gonna call any of you motherfuckers. In conclusion, i feel its evident that caseyboy ruined the boards with his jackassery. caseyboy, i hate you.

love, monster

you piece of shit... i fucking hate you...

casey boy is LS-ultimate.com BOOM!
xaja

PostPosted: Mon, 09.10.07 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to all on getting the boards back on track. Keep up the good work!
fluffy

PostPosted: Mon, 09.10.07 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boy, you dumbass, your statement would have had a better impact if you had yelled the correct part of the sentance:
IS LS-ultimate.com!

and then you could have still yelled BOOM Rolling Eyes
Jen

PostPosted: Mon, 09.10.07 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
fluffy Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:41 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

boy, you dumbass, your statement would have had a better impact if you had yelled the correct part of the sentance:
IS LS-ultimate.com!

I'm pretty sure it is sentence.
ultimate groupie

PostPosted: Sat, 09.15.07 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x wrote:
Congrats to all on getting the boards back on track. Keep up the good work!

Not yet I don't think.....

Monster wrote:
I hear Saw disbanded forever in a storm of controversy and hate, but that sure hasn't been on the boards.

What about Saw??? Did the team implode or explode?? What happened??

I have a couple of historic FDA metaphors in mind but will save them for further input given my lack of current knowledge...

Shocked M
Freya

PostPosted: Sat, 09.15.07 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monster wrote:
I heard king kharl is throwing a party (i mean tournament)

love, monster

I would love to hear more details about K@rl's tournament...
xaja

PostPosted: Sat, 09.15.07 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was no controversary with SAW. Due to regionals being in Jacksonville only 9 people were going to be able to attend so we decided not to play in the Series.
tease

PostPosted: Sun, 09.16.07 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karls tourny and my rookie Rosalee get 2 thumbs up. Casey boy gets 3 thumbs down.

By the way we had 6 girls in all who came who learned how to play the game just 3 weeks ago, 5 girls who have played under a year, and then 3 of us SoCo players of 2 years. Just sayin.

p.s.-thanks bunches to the vets Joy, Megan, Crissy, and Rain who came out and helped our rooks learn and allowing us to bring 2 teams.

p.p.s.-thank you april for your studly dancing abilities, inspiring drinking abilities and for going deep for the team.

Last edited by tease on Sun, 09.16.07 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
RandomHero

PostPosted: Sun, 09.16.07 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lady wrote:
Karls tourny and my rookie Rosalee get 2 thumbs up. Casey boy gets 3 thumbs down.

Sorry I'm not sensitive like the king kharl
Freya

PostPosted: Sun, 09.16.07 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lady wrote:
Karls tourny and my rookie Rosalee get 2 thumbs up.

S-W-E-E-T Sara, way to pull in the talent, looks like it was fun (and great weather to boot). Congrats to SoCo X & Y!
Wendy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: