advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Hatin' on Huck   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tdogg

PostPosted: Sat, 01.05.08 2:53 pm    Post subject: Hatin' on Huck Reply with quote

Supports Igloo preservation? Check.

Quarantine AIDS patients? Check.

Earth 6000 years old? Check.

Let's see some hatin', ya'll.
"Look, yes, I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally, but know this: I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels." -- Master Shake
Monster

PostPosted: Sat, 01.05.08 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want him to win the primaries, that way the republican slaughter in the general election would be a bloodbath. mmmmm, bloodbath.
pablo

PostPosted: Sat, 01.05.08 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, he is clearly playing along w/the whole igloo thing, but is unfortunately dead serious about the other two. In other words, he is somewhere between super dumb (the igloo thing) and pretty dumb (young-earth thing).
Tdogg

PostPosted: Sun, 01.06.08 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huck, keeping the extra 100 lbs. off by playing some Dance Dance Revolution. Note the double mohawked clone child directly behind him, the last remainder of Huck's failed experiment to create a race of skinny, white, super baptists in Arkansas.
"Look, yes, I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally, but know this: I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels." -- Master Shake
Tdogg

PostPosted: Sun, 01.06.08 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And don't forget Covenant Marriage!

From the article:

The Huckabees and the thousand other couples who strengthened their vows in a ceremony filled with speeches from religious leaders, and gospel and country music, are now obliged to receive counselling before seeking divorce, and to undergo a two-year é─˙cooling-offé─¨ period before a divorce becomes final
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: