advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Merchandising stuff?   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Monster

PostPosted: Wed, 09.17.03 9:52 am    Post subject: Merchandising stuff? Reply with quote

Hey, i had a meeting with brandon yesterday before work. I turned in the flyer.

Discs- Bill said fill out a requisitions form with contact info of the person at discraft and the description of the product and the quanity. Seems easy enough, but do we have any money in our account. Ben?

Shirts- This website
http://www.uark.edu/admin/busaffrs/purchasing/contracts.html
has a tshirt document which outlines the cost. the tshirts are through BWS printing. we just need to fill out a requisition form and give them our logo, if we want it on the shirts

Razorback Discs- we would have to pay 8% to the athletic dept, and we have to have receipts of all sells, which sounds like a pain in the ass, but we might be able to just give them 8% of our total discraft reciept? not sure.

as far as decision making, ill talk to the officers at our next meeting, which is when?

nick "merchandise man" welch-bolen
bwb

PostPosted: Wed, 09.17.03 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i doubt we do but not sure yet, i called but of course he wasnt there, i left a message and he is supposed to call me when he gets out of class
Joel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed, 09.17.03 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think razorback discs could sell pretty well. we could print two colors on white red and black discs...they would look good. nick do you know if that's 8% of our profits or 8% of the total sale? that's why using the discraft reciept wouldn't work...they wouldnt want 8% of our costs.

discraft should still have our ludicrous design...and I have it if you need to get it aproved by anyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: