advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Ladies wanted, if you like boys, in LR this weekend   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joyness

PostPosted: Fri, 08.14.09 9:02 pm    Post subject: Ladies wanted, if you like boys, in LR this weekend Reply with quote

I've heard that "women are in demand" for the mixed tournament in Little ROck this weekend .. if you want to. I know it's late, but you can leave at 6 and be there by 9 Saturday morning.

From the TD>>>>>
Captain's meeting at 9
games at 9:30
Burns Park Soccer Complex, fields 7 & 8 (Where College Regionals were this year).

SATURDAY PARTY:
7:00-Late:30
Villa Marre house, aka the Designing Women house!
1321 Scott Street
A block from Juanita's and Mid-Town bar. I'll have directions at the fields.

Saturday night Party:
This house was the facade for the hit TV show that dominated the airways during the late 80's and early 90's...a show which, some say, solely ended communism and helped usher in a new age of democracy.
Don't be fooled by the classy house, this is an Ultimate party with plenty to be trashy. Keg o' Beer, Loud music, pool table, and a other ultimate party activities!

1321 Scott Street
(It's a block from Juanita's and Mid-Town, if you know where they are)

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1321+Scott+Street+little+rock,+ar&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=iUx6SuayG5Sxtge2psDqAQ&ll=34.73686,-92.27123&spn=0.00417,0.009624&t=h&z=17

If you need to contact me: 501-993-1648

Thanks,

Jonathan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: