advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Gangbang Thread   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Supafunky



Joined: 07 Apr 2003
Posts: 1085
Location: Bentonville

PostPosted: Sun, 05.23.10 10:58 pm    Post subject: Gangbang Thread Reply with quote

Supafunky wrote:
"No man can do this. A man may have a harem with 100 women in it, but he cané─˘t fuck all of them in one night. Whereas Catherine fucks 100 men in a night with some regularity, and with little difficulty except a bit of soreness between the thighs. Then, you realize why men have guarded, enslaved and punished women for millenia. Because every woman can do this.

Not that it takes any great physical ability. And certainly no mental talent. Of course, it takes stamina. But just about any reasonably healthy young or middle-aged woman can plunk herself down on a coffee table or park bench and spread her legs for numerous men to fuck her as she strokes and sucks and plays with the various cocks that surround her.

And yet it is an achievement. Even a great achievement. Because, though every woman can do this, most women doné─˘té─ţfor fear of being labeled a slut, or because no one asks them, or because they are so indoctrinated into the idea of one man per woman, that it doesné─˘t even occur to them."
é─ţ The Gangbang Aesthete by Dr. Susan Block


xaja wrote:

I call bullshit. I can fuck 100 women in one night. I believe gangbang etiquette dictates that each guy gets a minute then the next guy steps up. I have sustained a hard on and have fucked for over 100 minutes multiple times.

One doesn't have to come in all 100 women for it to count. The females in gangbangs don't come with every guy (probably don't come at all during the session). Plus, I can come and still stay erect which will only enable me to get a higher pitch count. In conclusion, tell dr. susan block and 99 of her friends to suck it (and sit on it).


Ok, Ajax. Fair point, but proper gangbang etiquette also says that all the guys will orgasm (even if she doesn't so perhaps etiquette is the wrong word). Though it was unstated, I believe Dr. Block was saying that "she" could fuck 100 men to orgasm. Either way, the real interesting part is the last paragraph, not the first.

Finally to add something new. Check out this blog post about a woman preparing for her first gangbang. Lot's to think about.
http://www.realprincessdiaries.com/2009/11/prelude-to-a-gang-bang/
_________________
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING
as long as you have a safe word.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
evan mcb



Joined: 05 Apr 2004
Posts: 1951

PostPosted: Mon, 05.24.10 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Gangbang Thread Reply with quote

Supafunky wrote:
proper gangbang etiquette also says that all the guys will orgasm (even if she doesn't so perhaps etiquette is the wrong word). Though it was unstated, I believe Dr. Block was saying that "she" could fuck 100 men to orgasm.


Do the guys warm-up first? You could get pretty close to orgasm before intercourse. So, if they do, would that count as her bringing them to orgasm? If it doesn't, how far away from orgasm does a guy have to be before it counts as a tally on the woman's orgasm scorecard?

Supafunky wrote:
Either way, the real interesting part is the last paragraph, not the first.


Since you say so:

Dr. Susan Block wrote:
And yet it is an achievement. Even a great achievement. Because, though every woman can do this, most women doné─˘té─ţfor (1) fear of being labeled a slut, or because (2) no one asks them, or because (3) they are so indoctrinated into the idea of one man per woman, that it doesné─˘t even occur to them.


An achievement does not become great merely because many people don't do it. Which isn't to say that this is a great or not-great achievement.

(2) and (3) both heavily imply that a woman hasn't thought of participating in a gangbang. Well, if you read to the end of this sentence, these will have stopped being valid reasons, because you have thought about participating in a gangbang.

(1) presents a catch-all for social fallout from participating in a gangbang. All fear is, at its root, a fear of death, or rather, a fear of an end to form identity, physical death being the last stop on the train. But when you let the gangbang train run on you, the death that comes is the death of whatever form identity you attach to not having a gangbang. To a certain extent, these are mental constructs for which you are solely responsible.

(Tangentially, disease and pregnancy could also be a result. And while those, too, are ultimately form identities that you are responsible for, and I believe you could will the Herpes/AIDS genie back into the bottle if you believed you could, I don't believe you believe you can.)

"Slut. Whore. Skank." People may say these things about you after you participate in a gangbang, but the only truth these words hold is the truth you personally endow them with. Again, that's a battle you can try against a virus or a fetus, but out-truthing them is going to be...different...than suffering (allowing death of form through) the words of others.

No, none of these reasons make participation in a gangbang a (great) achievement. What does make it an achievement is the fact that even if a typical woman wanted to have a gangbang, I don't think she could find 100 guys to join in. It's a truism that girls can get sex whenever they want. If you think that's true, ladies, go and honestly flat-out offer a guy sex, and see what happens. The results may surprise you.
_________________
social networking
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Tdogg



Joined: 10 Sep 2004
Posts: 761
Location: WCOB grad lab

PostPosted: Tue, 05.25.10 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
"Look, yes, I have banged hundreds of broads, internationally, but know this: I wrap my rascal two times cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation as a way of punishing supermodels." -- Master Shake
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Champagne



Joined: 05 Nov 2003
Posts: 1104
Location: Fayetteville

PostPosted: Wed, 05.26.10 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanner, nice return to the boards. You were sorely missed.
_________________
Jon Champagne (Lil' Bubbles)
Champspratt.blogspot.com


-Faded, oh so faded. Like a memory gone, there's no recollection. - Ben Harper
-Friendship is like pissing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Designed by: Powered by: © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group