advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Jersey selling at Dan Gabor   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brown

PostPosted: Wed, 05.26.10 12:35 pm    Post subject: Jersey selling at Dan Gabor Reply with quote

I need money and have jerseys that I don't use often, so look for me at Dan Gabor if you want some of these hot items:
LS Kappa blue M 43 Arkansas on back
LS Kappa black M 43, small razorback patch sewn into sleeve (thanks Wax!) Arkansas on back
LS Kappa blue longsleeve M #43 (this one I have a hard time parting with, because there are only about 7 in existence).
Soco 5 Ulti green L 43 Shotdown
Manchots white/ black sleeves Shutdown
Red sleeveless Trans'hat Tours 2007
Michigan hoodie, very worn in
Several old rec soccer jerseys
Several league shirts, I think spiderman ADA champs 2007

Please at least 15-20 on the short sleeves cause they cost a ton when I first got them. Maybe 30 for the longsleeve Kappa. Prices are of course negotiable. If there's enough interest generated on this forum for certain items, I could sell them at the party and donate some of the proceeds.

There is no reservation system, but it won't hurt to post your interest so I can keep an eye out for you on the fields. Thanks,
--Scott
PS Trades are always a possiblity if you have some really scrumtralescent jerseys. I like 5 Ulti and Patagonia.
matchew

PostPosted: Wed, 05.26.10 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Jersey selling at Dan Gabor Reply with quote

brown wrote:

LS Kappa blue M 43 Arkansas on back

i'd like that. i'll try and find you sometime before games start
xaja

PostPosted: Wed, 05.26.10 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Jersey selling at Dan Gabor Reply with quote

brown wrote:
...LS Kappa blue longsleeve M #43 (this one I have a hard time parting with, because there are only about 7 in existence)

Are you crazy? I think there are less than 7 now and it has pockets on the front of the jersey. It's not a hoody; it's a jersey with pockets, POCKETS! Don't sell it for less than $50. Best winter top of all time.
Kearney

PostPosted: Wed, 05.26.10 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Jersey selling at Dan Gabor Reply with quote

xaja wrote:

Are you crazy? I think there are less than 7 now and it has pockets on the front of the jersey. It's not a hoody; it's a jersey with pockets, POCKETS! Don't sell it for less than $50. Best winter top of all time.

Did kappa decide to allocate the missing 5 inches from the length of these jerseys for the pockets? Hands may be warm, but your belly button is frigid.
xaja

PostPosted: Thu, 05.27.10 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kearney whose longsleeve do you have? Is it a L or XL b/c that would fit you better.

The longsleeve kappa is a pullover jersey so i wear a regular shortsleeve top under it. The length keeps you from getting too hot with the added layer. However, if you have a gut it will hang out especially if it is too small for you to begin with.
Kearney

PostPosted: Thu, 05.27.10 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wore Jacobs Medium. Given I am a large in most other clothing, the sleeves fit damn near perfect on the kappa, even when I outstretched my arms. The concept of it was beautiful, but it sold itself short Sad (so punny)
wax6

PostPosted: Fri, 05.28.10 7:04 am    Post subject: Re: Jersey selling at Dan Gabor Reply with quote

brown wrote:

LS Kappa black M 43, small razorback patch sewn into sleeve (thanks Wax!) Arkansas on back
LS Kappa blue longsleeve M #43 (this one I have a hard time parting with, because there are only 7. Patagonia.

Small razorback patch on the sleeve - classic!! Not many out there too! And I still wear my long sleeve kappa! POCKETS!
fluffy

PostPosted: Fri, 05.28.10 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hootie on the pockets ...

c u @ 8?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: