advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Who stole my Fire Cracker?   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cromer

PostPosted: Thu, 11.06.03 8:48 pm    Post subject: Who stole my Fire Cracker? Reply with quote

So...I was parked outside the frisbee house @ the after party Sat. Night. My Fire Cracker was hanging out the back of my jeep and when I went to my car to go home...it was gone! If you have ANY information leading to the whereabouts of the big red cylinder, please let me know. This is VERY important. It was covered in red duck tape and it said BANG! on the front. Any info would be much appreciated. I Love you all!
-Cromer
dr.crissy

PostPosted: Thu, 11.06.03 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remember seeing it in your jeep when you were driving away at sometime during the evening. i don't remember what time it was. it had to be later in the evening because i was sitting outside and would have noticed. maybe after 12ish when i was walking back to the house.
that's all i know. GOOD LUCK (intentional all caps). maybe try posters or chalking the campus Laughing Just kidding.
cb
Cromer

PostPosted: Sun, 11.09.03 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info chrissy. Just keep your eyes and ears open. I have full faith that if we are all on the look out for Big Bang, she will one day be brought home.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: