advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Ozark Ultimate   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacob

PostPosted: Sat, 01.07.12 6:29 pm    Post subject: Ozark Ultimate Reply with quote

http://www.ozarkultimate.com/2012/01/07/2012-preseason-magazine-2/
Will Dockery put out a preseason magazine for 2012 Ozarks. There was a lot of time and effort poured into the preview based on the 240MB download size. I recommend you pay the $2 and download it in support of the local frisbee publication even if a 2012 Ozarks preseason magazine does not sound interesting. Download it. Flip through it. Then find me and we'll make fun of the dumb stuff.
Kearney

PostPosted: Sat, 01.07.12 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He took the time to integrate paypal. First move in the right direction, and wins my $2. I'll find you tomorrow, Jacob.

Chuck - the weather is gonna be good tomorrow, right?
Chuck

PostPosted: Sun, 01.08.12 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be somewhat decent weather tomorrow, though I tend to overestimate my individual contribution to global warming...
Wink
LDoc

PostPosted: Sun, 01.08.12 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Ozark Ultimate Reply with quote

Jacob wrote:
http://www.ozarkultimate.com/2012/01/07/2012-preseason-magazine-2/
Will Dockery put out a preseason magazine for 2012 Ozarks. There was a lot of time and effort poured into the preview based on the 240MB download size. I recommend you pay the $2 and download it in support of the local frisbee publication even if a 2012 Ozarks preseason magazine does not sound interesting. Download it. Flip through it. Then find me and we'll make fun of the dumb stuff.

I'm sure Will appreciates the shoutout. He did put a ton of work into it, and I'm sure you can imagine that trying to communicate and coordinate with 10 college ultimate teams wasn't easy.

Also (and he may not want me to even say this), Will's ability to continue traveling to tournaments and providing the reporting he does is directly related to the amount of money he can recoup on his expenses. So like Jacob said, shell out the $2; a great deal for a 50-page magazine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: