advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Fool's Fest   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joey

PostPosted: Sat, 11.29.03 1:43 pm    Post subject: Fool's Fest Reply with quote

So I was trying to send out a nice pretty invitation for Fool's Fest to you guys, but I couldn't get ol' Jon Perry's e-mail to work, and I'm too lazy to try the rest of you, so I'm just posting here. Basically, Fool's Fest is going to be the first weekend of April(3rd/4th) in Lawrence, and we get our good fields back this year. Entry fee is going to be in the neighboorhood of $200 and includes lined fields, bagels/bananas, and our standard kickass party. We're trying to raise the level of competition a bit and we especially want all the good teams from the South to come up. We are probably going to take 15 men's and 10 women's teams. Housing will of course be provided to teams that have provided it for us in the past(that means you guys). Well...that's about it, e-mail me back at icculus@zontals.org or icculus42@hotmail.com. I suppose I could check back here too if you really want to post here in response.

-Joey #42, Zontals VP-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: