advanced search

Username:    Password:   

NEW Amazon Kindle for $50   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evan mcb

PostPosted: Tue, 08.07.12 12:45 pm    Post subject: NEW Amazon Kindle for $50 Reply with quote

Through August 15, Amazon is selling Kindles at 40% off if you have an Amazon Visa. I don't even want one, but at $50 it's an amazing deal if you don't already have an eReader.

Caveats: Ads are used as screensavers when you power off your kindle (not during reading).
Also, these do not come with chargers, but if you have bought any (non-apple) portable electronic device in the last 5 years you probably already have a micro-usb cable to charge this.

If you do not have an Amazon Visa and you want one of these, you should get an Amazon Visa because they will give you twenty bucks and then your new Kindle is only $30! Or you can give me $60 and I will order it for you, and you still save $19 off full retail. I will also pre-load it with a shit-ton of books if you want.

The limit on this promotion is $100, so up to 3 people can get one from me (probably, no promises). PM or call if interested.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: