advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Volunteers for the Joe Martin Stage Race   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ROCOBaller

PostPosted: Mon, 04.22.13 3:44 pm    Post subject: Volunteers for the Joe Martin Stage Race Reply with quote

Email we received:

Greetings Fayetteville Disc Association!

How are you today?

My name is Corbin Freeman and I am coordinating Volunteers for the 36th Annual Joe Martin Stage Race here in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

It is a big event and we need A LOT of help!

Yes we do work hard and we do things BIG. All of our volunteers will have plenty of strong coffee and food to boot. Yes, there are some perks!

Goody bags with samples from sponsors/vendors, discounts and coupons to local gear stores and restaurants. And Yes! A party too!

At the end of the event we hold a Volunteer Appreciation Party with food and beer on us!

Yes, I am selling the perks, but you must know!

Really its a neat event to be a part of. A historic athletic event that greatly contributes to the Citys identity and culture.

Tell your friends, tell your family, come on out and help us make the 2013 JMSR (Joe Martin Stage Race) the best on yet!

Oh, and to sign up please visit our webpage http://joemartinstagerace.com/ click the volunteer link up top and fill out the little form, then you are good to go!

Thank you for your time and consideration, have a great day!

Best,

Corbin Freeman

(479) 466-8618

i tend to think of myself as one woman wolf pack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: