advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Billion $ Bracket Pool   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xaja

PostPosted: Tue, 03.18.14 10:50 pm    Post subject: Billion $ Bracket Pool Reply with quote

https://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/quickenloansbracket/group/362151/invitation?key=21ef09d2bd447212

You should join our Billion Dollar Bracket Pool. It's free and fun. No basketball knowledge is required. I have not watched one game all season. Plus, Warren Buffet might pay you a Billion dollars, but don't count on it since the odds of filling out a perfect bracket are 1 in 9.2 quintillion.
-Jon Perry

P.S. Scoring is the Yahoo Default (1 pts for Rd of sixty-four, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 pts for final) w/ Seed Difference Bonus(pts for rd pick times seed difference)
xaja

PostPosted: Tue, 03.18.14 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, Yahoo picked the Pool's name. I thought I could rename it, but I can't so I am stuck with a lame name for my games, which is a bloody shame especially if I win a billion and with it mucho fame and acclaim. In the end, I guess it's all the same even if it wasn't my aim. I only have myself to blame and that's my final claim.
RBill

PostPosted: Wed, 03.19.14 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for reminding me about this AJAX. If I win a billion dollars I'll write you a check for 100K because none of this was possible without you.
xaja

PostPosted: Wed, 03.19.14 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RBill wrote:
thanks for reminding me about this AJAX. If I win a billion dollars I'll write you a check for 100K because none of this was possible without you.

Fuck Yeah!
xaja

PostPosted: Wed, 03.19.14 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make sure you import your picks to the Billion $ Bracket, just being in my pool will not make you eligible. You need to fill in 2 brackets for yahoo.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: