advanced search

Username:    Password:   

Teaching positions with KIPP Delta   
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rcheek

PostPosted: Tue, 11.17.15 4:18 pm    Post subject: Teaching positions with KIPP Delta Reply with quote

Hi All,

I wanted to put in a plug for my employer and school district, KIPP Delta. We are a charter school region, operating in eastern Arkansas, serving high-poverty, mostly African American populations. Over the last 13 years, KIPP Delta has grown from a single class of 5th grade students, to a region with 1450 students in six school and operating in three different cities (Helena, Blytheville and Forrest City).

As we expand we are constantly looking for talented teachers and leaders to work for our organization. Next year we are projecting we'll have nearly 70 positions to fill. You can find our a list of our current job openings posted at http://kippdelta.org/current-openings.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions and are potentially interested in work in education and serving in a high needs area.

Robert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    LS-ultimate.com Forum Index -> Forum GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: